Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deck-ter, May 16, 2010.

1. Ive never made brownies before but I was wondering if you can make them by just putting weed into the pre made brownie mix than stiring it and cooking it would that work?

2. yes, the best edibles i have ever had was my boy put a half oz of some ground up chemdawg straight in the mix then cooked it for about 1 hour at 275degrees and cut it into 14 pieces. 1 gram per piece. they tasted like doodoo but DAMN if i was straight blasted. i dont think i could have eaten two and still been able to act normal. the kid who made them ate 3 and was higher than he has ever been and had a cool high until noon the next day. 1 brownie gets me as high as i would be when i would stop packin bowls. they are GGRRRRREEATT!! (tony the tiger joke hahaha)