Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie Question.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Menchville, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I have made a batch of about 30 weed brownies, with a very potent amount of Marijuana in them.

I still have 13 left, and they seem to be getting a tad bit "hard", would wrapping them individually and freezing them for later usage be wise to do?

I don't want to lose them, and would even eat them even if they were hard as a rock.

Thanks!

2. yeah wrap them tight, throw them in a ziplock bag, get as much air out and freeze em. just let them defrost when you wanna munch one!

3. Thank you for the quick response, by de-frosting, shall I just allow them to sit out for a little while or just throw them in the Microwave and get to cooking?

4. id let them sit for a while until they're soft. If you microwave them they probably wont have the same consistency they have now. If you like warm brownies wait till theyre soft then nuke them.

The best way imo is to put take however many you want to munch and put them in the fridge the night before you want to munch them. They'll defrost to the exact consistency it was before you froze them.

5. Be careful microwaving, as it can destroy your cannabinoids in the brownies.

6. Will do, I am going to see how one is later this week, I want to have my dorm Refrigerator packed with edibles for the fall semester.

Do you think it will effect a substantial amount?

7. i dont know the exact science behind the microwave, as to what it does to the molecules inside of foods to heat it up. but i do know that every microwave differs in the amount of heat it produces and what temps items inside reach. therefore, it may not destroy your cannabinoids, but then again maybe it will :confused:

i wouldnt risk it, and would just let them sit out for a couple hours to defrost before consumption. or just eat them cold. its the effects you want from it, who cares about the taste ;)

8. True, hopefully they won't come out hard as a brick!