Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie Question: Cannabutter vs Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Euca, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I'm just curious as to which method blades find more efficient, prefer and the such.

At the moment I'm leaning towards oil.

2. Just get whichever brownie recipe looks the dankest and see what it calls for.

3. I prefer oil actually. Easier to cook with or eat if you don't want to bake something.

4. Yeah I'd go w/oil OP. More recipes call for oil and it's really not that hard to make.

5. I've done both and oil is easier, but butter has a higher fat content so it can hold more thc. The best is using bubble hash and making hash butter
    Basically melt butter in a double boiler and add as much hash as you want stir in and let simmer for 15 minutes poor into container and store in fridge. Let sit overnight before using so fat has time to absorb all the thc. When cooking and recipe calls for oil just melt some butter and use it instead. I always caution my friends to eat two bites every twenty minutes until you start to feel the buzz come on then sit back and enjoy. 

6. oil

gah, i miss weed brownies. wish i wasn't on probation. i made batches a handful of times with ounces of reggies in each of them. yummmmm