Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie dosage, mgs of THC question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Klopy, Mar 19, 2015.

1. assuming that this equation: http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/07/07/marijuana-recipes-calculating-thc-dosage-cannabutter-canna-oils-marijuana-infused/15457

to calculate mg's of thc in brownies by weed weight is correct, will 56 mg's of thc per brownie be sufficient for a high? ( I want it to be stronger than smoking). I'm thinking of using a quarter of sour D, average thc percentage of 17%. I'm giving these to my friends, and I want to make sure they get a satisfying stone while using as little weed as possible.

1. use a recipe that involves the use of lecithin; it helps the bio-availibility for the edibles
    2. how many friends? it would be easier to answer your question less-so on mg and more-so on their individual tolerances and how many of them there are to split that quarter between.

3. there all regular daily smokers. Each friend will probobally be getting one brownie each.

4. 1/4 oz for a tray of 16 brownies has been a good strength for me in the past. :)