Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eclipse996, Dec 4, 2012.

1. So yesterday I hit up my dealer just like every other day, ask him if he's good and was about to head over cause he always says yes. This time I get a message saying this batch is "different" I was a little curious so I headed over of course. When I got there he handed me a bag of brown weed. I laughed and started to walked away but he insisted it was great and offered me a sample bowl. Now Iv smoked heavily for 2 years, I know what dank is, looks like, tastes like and hits like. This wasn't dank. It's smell was underpowering, didn't take great and didn't hit great but here's the kicker. It fried the hell out of me which top grade dank has a tough time doing now.

More or less someone needs to just explain the logic in what happened to me. I'm lost xD

2. Definitly some schwag. By the way you are describing it, the schwag could have just been a brick of some once adequate weed, therefore giving you a pretty good high. Was it any cheaper?

3. maybe it was laced, we couldn't tell ya....or, maybe it was dank that had been stored in a poor environment, and got molded

4. [quote name='"trichome fiend"']maybe it was laced, we couldn't tell ya....or, maybe it was dank that had been stored in a poor environment, and got molded[/quote]

Laced?...... What would u lace bud with to cause a physical reaction to change the color to dirt ?

5. Lots of reggie is really potent for whatever reason. Its actually to the point that i can find $5/g reg with a very decent THC % compared to dank, getting me just as high, yet the quality of the high is different.

Some shit can be caked with resin if it produced excess during growth. That caked resin increases potency if you had it.

Most likely it was just right place right time for your body and you just happened to get high as fuck off dirt weed.

Smoke it for a couple days and see if its still as good as it was the first time.

6. Lol dude......aahahah

What if you laced dirt weed?! It almost like, makes sense to you now doesnt it?:hello:

7. You probably got high as shit because you haven't smoked anything other than dank for a while :p

8. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']

Lol dude......aahahah

What if you laced dirt weed?! It almost like, makes sense to you now doesnt it?:hello:[/quote]

Why would he have dirt weed in the beginning?!

9. thai maybe.....that shit looks dirtier than it smokes for sure.....that or just old fashioned schwag

10. I don’t have a clue!

11. I've had some low quality mids that's gotten me really high.

12. #12 Grizzly Tracks, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    Reminds me of the old days of panama red and acapulco gold. some so red and so gold you could name a fookin' crayon after it.

And good! Yeah....maybe had to smoke 3 bongs instead of 2 of today's high potency, but that was still some good chit!

The problem was consistency.

13. Dirt cheap weed man I'd talk to my dealer about that shit

14. I had some dark brown, stringy, damp weed once. Sounds awful, blew me away. Looks can be deceiving in the chronic world...

15. yo got schwag!

16. yeah like i did read on erowid once that trichome visibility is actually not an indicator of potency....not sure how much i believe it but it deffo was said by someone who actually did tests on weed....what a job

17. I've had lots of interesting strains over the years and I've ran into something like that as well.

I've also smoked "creeper" weed which didn't make me instantly high but actually creeped up on me, it was a strange experience.

Psyche