Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown weed extravaganza! No seeds yet no visible thc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trickroller, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Brown weed extravaganza! No seeds yet no visible thc...
    Is this Reggie for most people?!!!?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That is not even reggie in California. That is schwag brick weed from Mexico. Cartel weed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. California Reggie is probably dank to other places. What exactly are is it you are trying to convey?

4. You asked if this is reggie to most people. I can't speak for most people, I can give you an honest assessment for the area that live in. That looks like Mexican brick weed. It sells for about 30 an ounce if you can find it around here. Reggie goes for about 100 an ounce in my area if that helps you understand what I am trying to convey.

• Like Like x 3
  5. #5 trickroller, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    Ok good thanks. You guys are different in Cali. Certain parts anyways. I know your dank so I know what you mean. But the pics I posted ABOVE are far superior to any schwag/brick weed/Mexican brick weed I've ever had. And I have had the cream of the crop of Mexican brick weed...At least when last I checked.

[​IMG]

Just to give an idea. The weed right above is better than the ones in the first few pics Definitely.... but it (thefirst few weed) is not schwag just to make things clear. Post your schwag if you can anyone...
    Also the 'pretty' looking weed above wasn't that dank to me EITHER just to give perspective.

6. Back in the 70s and 80s you could get weed that looked like that and was absolutely stoney as you could get. Sometime it would taste good too. Now you can get beautiful looking buds that don't do shit to get you high.

Just because it's not good looking by today's standards doesn't mean it's not good weed. Check out images of chocolate Thai from the late 70s. That looked like crap but was some of the best weed I've smoked in my life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's cause "thai" weed had opium in it

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Urban myth.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Thai stick

• Like Like x 1
  10. Urban myth my ass 1 bowl could be passed around a whole concert and it would still be burning how do you explain that?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Don't know, I wasn't there. I do know that I smoked enough chocolate Thai in the 70s and early 80s to be an opioid addict if that was true. I didn't get addicted. So yes urban myth.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Those are baby nugs grown from a shitty plant. Might be regs, could be shwag.

13. I also smoked a lot of Thai ect in the 70s.. No Opium, and if you've ever smoked Real Opium, you would know there wasn't any opium in it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I feel you homie

15. Weed doesn't grow with opium so someone had to put it there. Are you saying that strain of weed was THE strain to be repeatedly and consistently paired with opium?

16. I think it's from as failed hydroponic grow. It def ain't schwag. It packs a decent enough punch

17. that's mexican,or could be a cross brick weed just seedless since its been legal in many states mexico weed has been getting better many farmers have improved to keep up.

and no choc thai has no opium in it just smoked some a few months ago nope no opium lol
    closest you can find these days is choclope few others now made also, what made it so good?
    Time grown 6 months of flowering and it may of had 6 months of vegging and it may had not been its first flowering back in the day we had 25th generation weed ......a plant that has veg and flower than re-veg and than flowered 25 times. these was grown outside often roots the size of tree trunks.

18. Looks like the week I smoked in the Dominican Republic and in Thailand. I was so happy when I came back home to cali and smoked a bowl that didn't taste like dirt lol