Brown spots on one leaf.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by usnsc, Jul 27, 2010.

1. I'm about 3 weeks into my first grow, DWC. 1 week into full nutes. All my plants are healthy, green, and stinky. This particular plant is my pride and joy. She(hopefully) is growing really strong. But I noticed a few brown spots on one of her leafs the other day and didn't think a whole lot of it. Woke up this morning and its gotten worse. At first I figured it was nute burn, but like I said, its only on 1 leaf on 1 plant. Every other leaf on all 4 plants look great. Any ideas? And sorry for the crappy pics, my camera is horrible.

Attached Files:

2. That looks like burning but only on one leaf huh? That's odd, are the roots all good? I don't think one leaf is much to worry about but keep a close eye on everybody!

3. nice avatar man ;)

4. Haha, frostywidow yeah. Nice avatar! And the roots look good. Someone mentioned I might need some cal mag, anyone else think so?

5. Doesn't look like calcium or magnesium defs to me...

6. did that leaf get wet while the light was on
    thats what it kinda looks like

7. I had some leaf curling and I was told to try and spray them with water. It fixed the curling problem. How would that cause the leaf to get spots? Wouldn't that meant every time it rained in nature, plants would die? The light just evaporates the water.

8. ok if you spay with water when the lights are on the
    little drops of water acts like a magnifying glass and burn the leaf
    how to fix start spraying 2-3 hours before the lights come on

p.s. and your welcome for the help

9. I wasn't trying to be a dick man, sorry if it came off like it. This is my first grow and I've gotten this far without having to ask a question because of people like you on this forum helping. I didn't see how water could burn leaves but that makes total since. And I almost guarantee thats what it is. Thanks for the help, seriously.

10. no problem man i,m just glad i can help