Brown spots on my Auto flower northern lights from royal queen seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zrouba, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Dear all,
    My plant is in mid of week 5 (Pre flower stage)
    Yesterday i noticed some bottom fan leaves yellowing up and brown spots on them.
    Yesterday also was my first day of flowering nutrients which is Terra flores by canna .
    What is wrong you think guys , will it be okay in a few days after the nutrients have been given what am i doing wrong ?
    when it was between week 2 to week 4 i was giving it deep root by top crop (Vegitative stage)
    LED is 130W real power .
    Please guys need your help.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

2. We can better see your issues if you post pics in white light. The purple light can mask some symptoms.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hope these are better and more clear

Attached Files:

4. Are you in soil or coco?
    Tell us more about your grow, nutrient program, type of growing medium, growing climate and so on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Soil .
    fabric pot 7L
    The Ultimate Potting Mix for the Professional Grower | CANNA UK this is the soil
    climate temp from 22C degree 19C at night
    RH 60%-45% (Day and night)
    Grow tent 60x60x140 cm
    this is my light

6. #6 CO BlueGreen, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    Hey Zourba,
    I had hoped that a soil Grower would have dropped in by now. I'm a hydro Grower. Let's see if I can alert a respected Grower.
    @BrassNwood are you available to check this problem out. Thanks
    @MickFoster can you stop by and see what this member's plant is doing?

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I built my no-till soil several years ago and now I amend with Chicken manure and Sulfur dust a couple of times a year and let the plants run.

It's a weed and it'll grow in spite of your best efforts to kill it.
    I've gotten a lot more cavalier about how I grow after 40+ years. As long as the plant isn't outright dying I don't sweat how they look. It is going to make buds all the same.
    Growing outside in all seasons I've come to accept a really wide range of what to expect from the plants. Even when they all come from the same container of seeds this one in a semi protected spot stayed perfect with not a single fan lost or discolored while it's mate just 5 feet away gets full summer sun all day and looks like I hit it with a flame thrower.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you sir
    i got some calmag 2.0 bac