Brown spots and then dyeing leaves? is my baby doomed!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Duckyx, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Ok, This is happening and I cant understand or comprehend whats going on, I think it sa magnesseum problem or over water problem

Also I just repotted them in micrle grow soil because where i live theres no plant stores or anything of the sort, just a wal mart. I never give nutes I water every 3 days, So i cant understand this.

I cut off 6 older leaves just like this because Why have my plant stress its self and try to keep them alive.

Could it be an over water problem? Because Where i live, the weather hasnt been right for days, It will be clear skys for most of the day then all of a sudden it would down pour for 2 hours. Then sunny again, then down pour again all night. I bring my girl in at night so it doesnt get soaked. But What sucks is that Transplanted it and all the leaves were fine, I watered it, and the next day the rains started and the soil isnt drying up at all. Is there any way i can help dry the soil out, because i dont have enough supplies to transplant my baby again. Theres over 10 leaves now that are brown dotted and getting worse. WHAT did i do wrong

Also This basicly happened to my other girl, The leaves started to get spots, turn yellow and then shivle up and die. I dont want this girl to die. ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the baby is like 4 months old i believe. havnt had any problems till now.

Heres some pics

Full good pic from yesturday.
    [​IMG]

a close up of a leaf jsut started the brown spots during the night

[​IMG]

and this also

[​IMG]

2. its the soil, classic MG soil burning the plant, and the excess rain water just activated, dissolved, & poisoned the plant all at once

read the bag please, see if it says "timed release" if so transplant to better soil ASAP

Id transplant regardless, however you may try to leech the excess ferts out of the soil by flushing, your plant shows absolutely no signs of overwatering, so your safe to flush

Flush with PH corrected water, 3 times the volume of the pots is the rule of thumb but may require more
    EG: 1 gal pot = 3 gal. flush

3. Thank YOu I WILL DO IT IN THE MORNING!. Well thing is I cant find any other soil. Its it ok If i just Transplant it into the ground? My ground is a sandy/clay mix i believe, I was going to but i saw the clay. So idk. I just have to say thank you for the help

4. sure can plant it in the soil outdoors, add some periltie for drainage & breakup the clay, water well after transplanting.

dont expect the damaged leaves to repair themselves.

Although this will sound bizzare after that, but for superior growth and a healthy trouble free plant use this..........
    this will cover the crappy soil outdoors ;)

Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food (they make several fertilizers be sure its this one)
    http://www.miraclegro.com/index.cfm...t/documentId/637153cfaa6b1ff545c0236933b0a7a4
    Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16 with micronutrients
    2 level "Teaspoons" per gallon of water, (reduce this by 50% first time application) feed every other watering till flowering

Budding ferts I recommend Fertilome, Root Stimulator and plant starter....
    the NPK is perfect: 4-10-6
    2 teaspoons per gallon of water every other watering........ use this as your water ...discontinue use 3 weeks prior to harvest...flush last 2 weeks...thats it no water .....

5. What if i dont have that perlite stuff. Isnt that just like strofoam pieces? so yeah tomorrow ill just put my girl in the grow and water throuly hopen that it wont die on me. Also should i just trim off the burned leaves?

6. yeah i dont know about styrofoam, I dont see why not, more importantly dig the hole 3ftx3ftx3ft and break it up well, as I said the ferts will make up for the soil....think of it like hydrophonics no nutrient value in the medium, nutrients are added supplementally by you.
    as a matter o fact going in the ground should increase your yield tremendously

trim off any leaves damaged 50% or more

7. What i did was i dug a good size hole. I mixed up the soil and clay then mixed in about 4 handfulls of the mg soil into it for the furts. I know probly bad but Its like 90% sand & clay mix 10% mg soil mix. So hopfuly that doesnt over furt it still. I flushed it for about 10 mins to settle the soil. and soak the area, so the locked up nutes would be washed away. IS what i did good or bad?

8. only time will tell, if it contains the "timed release" pellets I asked you about your f*cked