Brown spots all over random leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kalashnikova, Aug 8, 2011.

1. So I am thinking this is a fungus problem since it has been so humid, rainy and hot round here, seems like it will rain just enough to soak my plant then the sun will come out in full force for 5 hours or so almost everyday. I know its not nute burn because i havent given her nutes in 2 weeks, seems like these white/brown spots start small spread out over the leaf then get bigger and after they are about an inch wide the leaf begins to yellow out and dies., well here are some pictures

Attached Files:

2. It looks like Phosphorus deficiency. As spotty as the damage is, I wouldn't be surprised if the soil pH was a little off as well.

3. It could be leaf spot fungus..
    Or it could be the plant leeching off the leaves that are doing nothing for it. Mine have tons of brown spots, but none as bad as that last picture.

4. Yeah that last picture is from another plant, the Deimos that I harvested already, I accidentally added it too, the first two are the only ones from my Kalashnikova

5. Well i don't really know whats going on with your plants kalash. Is it doing that same thing your auto did? Either way, if they were mine I would lower the ph down to 6 and then hit em with a massive flush of a low ppm (ec) solution. I've had nute deficiencies before but they never ate holes in the leaves. Yeah maybe it's some kind of mold that crawled up there. If so cut that crap off right away! Anyways, sorry to hear about this. But I'm sure they're gonna be fine! GL

6. Yeah man this sucks, never had this problem before, think its the same thing that was on my Deimos, but I am already one step ahead on lowering the Ph, laid the soil acidifier to it 2 days ago and the spots seem to have stopped spreading, I also sprayed each infected leaf with a baking soda/water solution and some safer end all neem oil soap spray, I am hoping that this fixes it, but Old Pork had the exact same thing happen to him on his White Widows last year or the year before, I think he just let it grow and it didnt seem to affect the bud, also I have seen pictures of a Manganese deficiency that kinda looks like this, how in the world can I get some manganese, i dont know I am at a loss on this one

• Like Like x 1
  7. Doesn't dolomite lime have have mn? Or is that mg in thinking of

8. VE BEEN FEEDING MY KALASHNIKOVA WITH PISS 1-10 WATER RATIO AND NITROGEN THAT I USE TO FERTILLIZE MY LAWN!! SLOW RELEASE ITS STUPID CAUSE IT WILL BE HARD TO FLUSH BUT WOW!! I WASNT EXPECTING THIS.. A LITTLE YELLOWISH ONCE IN AWHILE BUT THEY CHANGE EVRERY DAY! I KNOW I COULDA DONE IT PROPERLY BUT I JUST USED PEE AND FUCKIN NITROGEN AND THEY ARE ABOUT 4 FT TALL IT DOSETN GET 14 HOURS OF DARK UNTIL AUGUST 26th SO I STARTED FORCE FLOWERING THE FIRST FROST HERE IS SEPT 22ND.. ALREADY HAIRS!! NO BUDS THO!! THEY ARE ON 13:45 AND 10:15 ... I HAVE BEEN COVERING THEM FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS SO WATCH OUT CAUSE THEY DO TAKE AWHILE TO FLOWER OUTDOORS!!

9. I have no idea what the ph is or anything i just thought i would wing it and they have been very large and branchy up to this point.. Scared i will get a small yeild so i might switch to a bloom fert but does somebody think a ph tester is neseccary or could help out this far into the grow??

10. Yeah my Kalashnikova has been showing hairs for a week and still not budding, hope she aint one of those genetic retards like you sometimes get with the alaskan ice, tiny little buds in just a couple places, and yea the Ph is VERY important, Ph pretty m8uch controls the health of the plant, get some complete plant food and feed her that after flushing for bout 2 weeks