Brown spot on leaf

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smokeys81, Mar 6, 2012.

1. I have one brownish spot on two of my lower leaves on a 8 day old plant at the end but not the tip what could be causing this. The plants are in a 6 site dwc the others are doing well but growing kinda slow they all have a good root system ph is at 6.0 and ppm at 280 there are some nutes in there but only at about 20% strength. ppm has went up about 5ppms per day since adding nutes.. Any suggestions on what this spot could be from trying to correct early Thanks for any help oh and bye the way the plant is a emerald triangle trinity Kush.

2. Anyone please help it is getting here are some pics sorry my camera is crappy the brown is starting to spread a little bit but there is alot of new growth??? Really worried please help with ideas and suggestions Thank you..

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      122 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      117.8 KB
      Views:
  3. you could research this idea on this website...or just check the ph level make sure its at 6.5 or 6.8 and if not run off until the ph is 6.5. other than that...your light is burning the plant

4. Don't listen to that guy ^^^

Lol runoff in dwc smh...

Can you get some clearer pics OP?

If anything bring your ph down in the range of 5.3 - 5.8

Sent from my NSA recording device.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol. Runoff? Ph like that in hydro???

Well at least the screen name fits perfectly. Well done sir!

6. If your ppm's are floating upwards it means they are drinking more than they are eating. Cut your concentration down by half for now. I feed seedlings as a rule...but very sparingly.