Brown Recluses

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 1, 2011.

1. dude id be scared as fuck..be careful those bitches like dark places and will hide in ur fuckin clothes, so u better shake the hell out of all ur clothes before u put them on or u could put ur pants on one morning and that shit bites through ur boxers(whitey tighteys) and no more dick 4 u :eek: so i would be doin a lil of this :bolt: and a lil less this :bongin: (i can do enough of that for the both of us)

2. Dude i had a joke but after looking at the pictures of the wounds i cant even say it , thats some scary shit

3. Some of these comments got me wondering what would happen to mah dick if it was bitten by a recluse.

Would my shit literally shrivel up and fall off? Damn that sounds real bad, man :(

4. You're going to get bitten when you put on your shoes.

5. find something that eats brown recluses

6. Fuck those mother fuckers up.

7. You should take off all your clothing and lie down on the floor. Self sacrifice for the spider God, man. If you're found worthy you'll become the next Spiderman. You'll be able to shoot spiderwebs from your ass and everything.

8. fuck that i got bit by a spider the other day and my hand went numb and shit i thought i was gonna die. Spiders aint nothin to fuck with

9. #70 angusbeef, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    I can speak on experience with the Hobo Spider, a relative of the brown recluse found here.

A bug bomb does not work. It does the exact opposite of what you want to do actually. This family of spiders are tanks of an arachnid and will not be effected by your basic fogger. It takes direct and prolonged contact with insecticide to kill them. A fogger will kill all of the other spiders in the residence which ironically feed on the hobo spider. They sell hobo spider traps in Oregon. I'm sure in Florida you can find them as well. They are basically little cardboard fold up things which are supposed to attract and trap. Talk to someone with expertise for a brand seriously. I wouldn't have an exterminator to come out and spray, thats what they are going to try and sale you for maximum profit when really you and your can of raid is the ultimate exterminator. Call one up and see about setting the traps though, if they have any advice and best of luck.

Hobo spiders are misidentified here all the time. It takes capture and a look at their under belly to identify correctly. So many look alikes.

Again this is information on the hobo spider of the Western united states direct relative of the brown recluse.

10. I heard those extremely poisonous bastards live everywhere in the US

11. The brown recluse spider is resilient, and can tolerate up to 6 months of extreme drought and scarcity or absence of food, most notably observed on one occasion to survive in controlled captivity for over five seasons without food.[2]

dude, just run

12. The brown recluse spider is native to the United States from the southern Midwest south to the Gulf of Mexico. The native range lies roughly south of a line from southeastern Nebraska through southern Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana to southwestern Ohio. In the southern states, it is native from central Texas to western Georgia and north to Kentucky.[3][4] A related species, the brown violin spider (Loxosceles rufescens), is found in Hawaii.[5]
    Despite rumors to the contrary, the brown recluse spider has not established itself in California or anywhere outside its native range.[6] Occasional spiders have been intercepted in various locations where they have no known established populations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wyoming and Tamaulipas (Mexico), indicating that these spiders may indeed be transported fairly easily, though the lack of established populations well outside the natural range also indicates that such movement has not led to colonization of new areas.

13. Makes me wanna move far, far away

just this thread got me buggin the fuck out

14. dude i cant believe no one suggested that you capture several small birds and release hem in your house. theyd eat the spiders for you!!

ha im playin dont gett your ass bit man

15. do what your name suggests and start chillin on your roof!

16. I passed out and woke up to find another 2 dead spiders. I hope these bitches start to get the memo and move out. I called the exterminator up about those traps some people were talking about and he said he could bring some by in an hour free of charge. So once I get those traps I'm gonna set em up and it will be the end of these motherfuckers.

17. That's what I'd do.

Attached Files:

18. Oh fuck man, get the hell outta there