Brown Recluses

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Trust me man I don't walk around my apartment without spray in my hand anymore. Tomorrow (well technically later today) I'll probably call up my landlord and an exterminator, I'm positive they are brown recluses because of the tiny violin shape thing on their head. Man when you see one of these thing while your high it makes it 10x more scary. I was baked as fuck taking a piss look down and see one running I ran out of the bathroom while I was still pissing.

2. EXACTLY man, I mostly see them in my bathroom also. I dont know what it is I guess they just like chillin in bathrooms.

3. #23 Kroptonik, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    so you need to not only call the landlord and the exterminator...but also a carpet cleaner ;)

4. Na its straight I have tile, I mopped it up and its all good now.

5. seeing while youre peeing is even worse. if it bit your dick, that would be the worst possible thing ever

6. I'm terrified of spiders and if that was me I would have left a long time ago. You should definitely call a exterminator to get rid of them.

7. Dude, when I see a spider I get a rush of adrenaline and shit and can't sleep until I've killed it. I've had plenty of late night spider wars, I ca't sleep knowing they are crawling around. And seriously though, do something for your penises sake. Imagine your penis being dipped in acid... the scary(ier) kind of acid. That's what could happen if you get bit there, dude.

8. Ya if this shit doesn't get resolved in a week and a half I'm moving out. Ive bug bombed the place twice and they seem to not give a fuck and come back. Like I dont care if I sound like a pussy or shit but I am honestly scared as fuck. When I see one I have a mini heart attack every time.

9. DO NOT BUGBOMB!
    Your basically giving them free housing dude I saw this shit on animal Planet.
    Either contact exterminator or move out all you can do

10. Hows this?

11. call my gangsta nigggas take care of that shit real quick

12. Bathrooms are typically cool, have dark areas to hide in, and easy access to water.

13. Bug bombs don't really kill spiders plus. Spiders are mostly up in thiefwebs away from the area bombed , all it does is knock out most of the predators that would normally kill the damn assholes and then makes the house more open to invasion

Trust animal planet homie lol

14. Damn I fucked up then..:(

15. wouldnt it also kill the spiders food like bugs and stuff

16. Shit the spider gets hungry it munches on you

17. Stop playing man I'm actually fucking scared right now hahaha

18. That doesnt mean they are gonna leave immediately. A lot of insects can go quite a long time without eating.

19. #39 FilthyJebus, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Homie I'm not playing the fuck would you do if you Was a hungry spider? Seriously dude you may cut off it's source of food but it still takes time for something to die and a creature close to death is more dangerous then one living long and sensible hahaha ps please get out brown reclus bites will fuck you up my dads friend lost his hand to one of those

20. I'm gonna end up moving if this exterminator doesn't work.