Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown Powder ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stonedified, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I just picked up off a new dealer today and after picking up an eight. So after i got that he gave me a small baggie of some brown powder that sorta looks like cinnamon but I didnt get the chance to ask what it is. Any idea what it can be used for or how its used ?

2. [quote name='"Stonedified"']So I just picked up off a new dealer today and after picking up an eight. So after i got that he gave me a small baggie of some brown powder that sorta looks like cinnamon but I didnt get the chance to ask what it is. Any idea what it can be used for or how its used ?[/quote]

Hash?

3. You'll be able to smell if it's cinnamon.. and hash doesn't come powdered..
    It's probably some dope, sugar bugar if ya know what I'm sayin'..

4. Sounds like heroin omg throw it away!

5. yeah if that shit dont smell like weed its heroin and if its heroin toss that

6. He gave it to you and you didnt ask what it was??
    Thats kiiiiinda dumb

7. you guys are all dumb... ITS KEIF!

Edit:
    And thats a good thing cuz its like 60% thc (thats just a guestamate)

but trust me you will get FUCKED UP!

8. Its heroin, obviously.

9. keif is yellowish not brown

10. Id say a more of a tanish yellow though, hes just probably nor giving exact details.

Does it look like this?
    [​IMG]

11. Put up pictures, and what does it smell like

12. Need pics. It could be anything.

13. I think its acid

14. i wish my dude gave away free stuff!

15. Lol @ throwing away heroin

16. #16 420Jay, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
    Sounds like you have a sweet dealer :cool:

no, but in all honesty, if it doesn't look like kief, I wouldn't smoke 'dat.

17. Post a picture

18. A dealer is not gonna give a pothead a bag of boy. I'm guessing the bag was decently full, prob like a halfgram. No dealers gonna waste $50 to give you some dope.

It's kief.

19. Post a pic op

20. i would be so damn happy if my dealer gave me h for free lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.