Brown liquid on lips?

Discussion in 'General' started by pezaa, May 14, 2013.

1. Hello,
    Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section I'm new to this forums however I have this strange problem that has been happening for the past week or so where I have had this weird brown liquid on my lips after taking a toke from a joint that I'm guessing is resin or tar. It happens when I smoke weed as a joint so it has had tobacco either from a straight or a bacci pouch. The thing that is weird that it hasn't happened to me before ever and I have been smoking since I'm 14 and it doesn't happen to my friends either even when they're smoking the same joint as me. I use a roach in all my joints (bit of cardboard/paper in the end on the joint) so it's not that either as I haven't had this problem before the past week or so. I'm wondering if someone on these forums can help me out and tell me what's going on.

2. i find this is very common when smoking joints, but my joints are all green.  have you increased the green:tobacco ratio recently?  that might have something to do with it. 

3. That can't be the problem as like I said I can be smoking a joint with a friend and it will only happen to me  :confused_2:

4. did you say you're 14 or you've been smoking since you were 14??

and it's more than likely resin. ive gotten resin on my lips from joints, blunts, and even bowls a few times.

5. you been sucking dirty buttholes?

6. Do you use a roach? Ive found that if there's excess paper on the roach end the resin builds up on it

7. Weed has to poop too, your mouth is the toilet.

8. I said I've been smoking weed since I was 14 not I'm 14 haha, and thanks for all the replies. I thought it was resin but I just don't understand why I keep getting it?

9. Thats so funny and weird. lol This happened to me yesterday night. I always add a little tabbacco and its never happened to me before. I didn't why or how it happened but it was pretty damn gross. My guess was that I must have screwed up the blend. :smoking: