Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown and gold weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bradl33t, Feb 7, 2014.

1. My buddy picked up a quad of what looked like brown low end mids the other day. But they smelled like dank fruity weed, but they just looked like such shit, brown and dry as hell and the smoke was harsh. But god I was wrong. It put me on my ass "daily smoker for five years" and just shocked me for the price he paid for the potency of that brown weed. 60 for a quarter. Anyone else had this happen?

2. I've said it many times - by far the best weed I've ever smoked was real Jamaican Lambsbread. it wasn't brown, however it wasn't the frostiest or stickiest bud I've ever smoked. The high, oh hell yeah  :smoke: