Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BrotherswithGlass... ordered $108

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J4K3ST3R, Dec 28, 2012.

1. #1 J4K3ST3R, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    hey guys. just a while ago i went to walmart to get an AmEx prepaid card. I put $109 and i got this.
    [​IMG]
    14" 5mm glass beaker bong

[​IMG]
    glass blunt

[​IMG]
    scale

let me know what you think? and have you ever ordered from them before? are they legit???

Edit: I have received them... Super fast cheap shipping. i paid $7 and got USPS Priority mail. it shipped from Oregon to Texas(Me) in 3 days. delivered at 1:46ish pm monday:)
    Brotherswithglass hooked me up

2. Research all companies before you give them your hard earned dollars.

3. They are a pretty popular site. So I believe it's legit. Just wanted some other opinions?

4. #5 J4K3ST3R, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Here it is guys. Got it this afternoon. Paid $7 for shipping with USPS PRIORITY mail and it got here in three days....
    I got the bong, glass blunt. And a free glass taster pipe

Attached Files:

5. Did these ship out of the US and if so, what was the location?

6. Wow fast and free shipping, ill have to keep this site in mind.

7. these shipped from Oregon... they are very well made. clean joints. and good quality glass. excellent customer service. all products are made localy mostly in Oregon and some in other locations. Go check them out:smoking: