Brother spent thanksgiving in jail...feels bad man

Discussion in 'General' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 28, 2010.

1. So i was sitting here wallowing over the fact i spent thanksgiving alone.
    [​IMG]

When i thought about the fact that my bro has spent thanksgiving in jail for the last four years. Felt pretty bad to think about my bro locked up like that. I really miss him a lot. Really sucked. He didn't even do it in my opinion. He will be out in the next 5 years probably depends on how things go. But it really phucking sucks.

2. Damn man that's rough, mind if i ask what he's in for? Either way just be glad he's alive and one day you'll get to have a thanksgiving with him. It could be a lot worse, one of my best friend's family just spent their first holiday without their son Alex. His mom posted on his facebook wall how much she cried and how hard it was. I'm sorry about your brother but you'll see him again one day.

3. He's in for 6 counts of rape. Sounds fucked up right? The girl he raped was his girlfriend... Didn't even rape her. They used to fight a lot like fist fight because shes a little crazy and my bros a little crazy and when you put to people that are a little crazy together it turns into a lot of crazy. They got into a fight she called the cops and he got arrested. She told them he also raped her. So he got charged with that and for tampering with a witness because he called her from jail. Oh and domestic violence i guess. In my opinion yea kinda deserves the domestic violence part. Teach him to get his shit together and leave dumb bitches who you feel the need to hit alone. But the rest is just utter bs. And without all that crap he would be out by now.