Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brother getting MMJ Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by FlashNKill, Apr 28, 2011.

1. I live In California ATM and my brother who goes to school In Idaho is going to live with me over the summer.
    He is 19 and dosen't have a drivers license. (Hahahha, he mooches alot)
    But. Really wants to get a medical marijuana card.
    I know that when I got my MMJ card I needed to show my drivers licence to show that I was over 18, and was a resident of california.

How dose my brother show that he is a resident? Dose he have to get his own license? Could he just get a drivers permit (the ones for like 15 year olds) and use that as an I.D.?

Thanks alot guys. :smoke:
    I just want to let my brother experience the MMJ world.

2. You must have a valid CA ID or valid CA Drivers license to get a MMJ doctor rec in CA.

3. #3 iDrankWhat, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    They have photo ID from the DMV, how do you think people without DLs get to drink?

4. Do these so called "Photo ID's" Take a long time to get?
    Do you have to call ahead for an appointment?

5. Is your brother an actual Cali resident goin to school in Idaho? If he is then i would tell him to either get his license or a state issued ID card. My ID only ran me about $30 but took like 9 weeks to get to me. Idk what other legit types of photo ID they have in Cali...

6. We were both born in Massachusetts, them moved to Washington, then split up when we left for school.

7. Yeahhh umm correct me if Im wrong but i think that you need to be a resident to get a recommendation.

8. Yes you do need to live in Cali to get the rec.

9. based on your post, it sounds like you and your brother want to defraud the system, to get his card.:(