Brother getting bullied

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pompins, Mar 26, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Puff Grass"']

Your uncle is younger than you? That makes absolutely no sense at all.[/quote]

Dyerzz grandparents had a kid after dyerzz was born. There his uncle is younger.

Edit: ninjad :(

2. Have a spliff in your mouth while you whoop some ass lol

3. dont message people on facebook when its about stuff like this makes u look like a pussy no offence just go up to them dont try to hard just causually grab both of them and say back the fuck off my bro or we got problems and let them go if they keep bullying him go back and throw them on the ground and be like if this happens again ur getting smashed but that should stop them dont actually hurt them because it looks sad when u beat up on younger people just intimidate them

4. Did you just tell a grown man to beat up children...

5. Take him to a boxing or kickboxing class.

6. Didn't read the whole thread, but take your little bro out and spar with him. Show him he can get hit and it won't kill him. Most kids are just afraid of getting hit...but make sure he himself doesn't become a bully

7. dont call the school idiots. just making it worse. " now you ratted on us huh well we are gonna get a 3rd bully and kick your ass twice as hard, right after my two day vacation of not going to school.. or my 30 minute afterschool detention"

congratulations, this is why so many kids kill them selfs.
    kids today are pampered as fuck and spoiled and e911 if they scratch a elbow. grow a pair of balls and toughen him up.

talk to him real serious like. tell him the next time these kids start to grab the biggest one, by the throat/shirt and shove as hard as he fucking can into the wall.

and then cock his fist and start screaming at the other kid.
    just like that problem solved.

if he gets in trouble have a meeting and say hes been bullied for weeks and was sick of it and then get everybody to wear h.e.r.o shirts.

help everybody respect others.

doesn't your brother have friends?? bullys are so easy to stop man like fuck.i dont care if he is 90 lbs soak and wet and 4ft tall and this kid is 6ft tall 160 lbs.

have your big black friend tell these kids if they dont stop that he is black and sells drugs and has guns and will cut them open and hide a kilo of cocaine in their stomache and sew them shut and send them over states just to be ripped staple by staple, cocaine pulled out and then spit all over and piss2d and jizzed on and grinded into dust into a bowl of ants that an ant eater ants.

8. [quote name='"Dyerzz"']My uncle ( 1 yr younger than me) was getting bullied and I saw him gethit by a couple dudes and apparently I Bruce lee'd the kids it was a while back in grade 8 I think.
    But me kicking ass stopped the bullying right there.[/quote]

Yeah man, so you just gotta go up to the middle school and kick some fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Jk, don't do that lol

9. Do like I did when a punk had the nerve to bully my son with me present. Lean down to the kid, smile sweetly so the ppl around think you look like a responsible adult and say "if you ever fk with my kid again, I'll kill you." Keep smiling and walk away without looking back. He shit himself and told. They asked me like "I know this sounds crazy but I've got to ask, he said you said...... Did you?" Smile and deny. Problem solved. Oh, and he will put the word out that you are a crazy mfker and leave your brother alone. (This was 6th grade.) Not like I was gonn touch the kid, I have a son who is a lil older and would handle that but that kid didn't know that. Handle your shit. I be dammed if my kid will be tortured cause of some fk face brat.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2acKp0fJ2A]Lil B - Finna Hit A Lick - YouTube[/ame]

Went to his and you know im takin everythang

No jk, don't rob a 7th grader...I'd find out if they have any older siblings

11. Dude probably don't kick their asses but scare the shit out of them.

12. This [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kZ9YfB9Q3U]Step Brothers - The Revenge - YouTube[/ame]

13. dont you have some little homies in highschool????
    im sure if you get them to back up your bro he will be left alone, have them say your family (it works ive experienced the situation)