Brother getting bullied

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pompins, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Sup guys

So my brother is apparently getting bullied by these 2 kids. there pretty young i think there in year 7 at school same as him (around 12 years old I think). He is probably making it out to be worse than it is but still, I feel bad doing nothing at all. I tried telling him to stay out their way but he claims he cant for some reason...

any suggestions on what I should do? lol

2. Be a good big brother and tell the kids to fuck off

3. My uncle ( 1 yr younger than me) was getting bullied and I saw him gethit by a couple dudes and apparently I Bruce lee'd the kids it was a while back in grade 8 I think.
    But me kicking ass stopped the bullying right there.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub792aeMjlM]The Town - Best Scene (oneliner) - YouTube[/ame]

And in the words of Tyler Fuck a mask a want that hoe to know it's me.

5. If they're twelve, and you're >18, just tell them to bully some other kid or else you'll whoop their asses.

6. Honestly though you should just let the school know what's going on.

7. Thanks for the advise guys. The school do know about it the kid got kicked out for 2 days and now hes back =/ He was apparently waiting for him after school or something. I might message one of the kids on facebook or something to see if they will stop but that may cause more problems. Might be better irl.

8. Again let the school know. If they don't do anything contact this kids parents and raise hell about harassment. The kid won't be so tough with his ass redder than my eyes when I'm like this > :smoking:

Edit: Have you thought about teaching him how to defend himself?

9. Play him this song by Rise Against and then tell him to fight back, it's scary but god damn I've been there and nothing feels better then landing a punch on the person causing you so much internal anguish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP4clbHc4Xg&ob=av2e]Rise Against - Make It Stop (September's Children) - YouTube[/ame]

10. The school is terrible at dealing with bulling, when I went there if I saw someone getting bullied they just got told to stop. maybe sometimes the perpitratior gets excluded for a few days. I couldn't teach him karate or anything cause I don't know anything like that, i mean he already knows how to throw a good punch and stuff.

11. Your in England I presume?
    Kids here are becoming bigger assholes by the schoolyear it's quite funny watching them bopping around smoking fag butts all trying to talk like they grew up in the hood.
    My advice would be tell your bro to just confront them and say 'Look either stop doing this bullshit right now or ill kick your damn teeth in'.
    If they persist call a hitman :rolleyes:

12. Get up in their faces, scream and yell, give them the crazy eyes..but watch what u do cuz if u are 18 it can get pretty serious pretty fast but man If I was 12 an someone older did that to me I'd be scared shitless

Btw I was bullied my entire childhood Your bros gonna have to drop his balls a year early and show them he's not scared not saying he has to hit them but show them no fear

13. You're right man. My year had a few cunts in it but it was no where near as bad as kids now. It doesn't help that they hang around with kids who are around 15 or 16 maybe even older. It makes them think that their untouchable. they also think they have the right do do whatever the fuck they want, they need some fucking discipline.

14. As much as I oppose violence, he has to stand up for himself. A bully isen't a bully because he's a dickhead, hes a bully because he want's to impress his peers. Everyone like's to make fun of people, it's human nature and we're raised up to believe it as so. All he has to do is call them out on it, they'll stop. If that doesn't work, then sock them in the nose. That'll work too.

And remember, physical bullying is much easier to take then mentally. That shit's for life.

15. Don't threaten them like a couple other people said. You're a legal adult and that could turn out to be a bad situation for you.

16. Don't use faceboook best way to get caught. All you had to do was go whoop their ass and it would have been the end. Now you gt the school invovled man lil bro is gonna look like a bitch snitch.

17. Tell your brother to punch straight and just 1,2 the motherfucker. When i was jn 7th grade fights happened all the time. If hes a shy and reserved type then tell hin to put all that anger into one punch and hit him from the side on the chin. Giarantee the kid gets knocked out. Idc how big you are you get your shit dropped you wont fight that kid again. Probably get respect for it

18. [quote name='"GreenTheGiant"']Tell your brother to punch straight and just 1,2 the motherfucker. When i was jn 7th grade fights happened all the time. If hes a shy and reserved type then tell hin to put all that anger into one punch and hit him from the side on the chin. Giarantee the kid gets knocked out. Idc how big you are you get your shit dropped you wont fight that kid again. Probably get respect for it[/quote]

Good idea if the school is lenient on fighting. A closed fist punch in my high school was 45 days suspension no matter the circumstances. That's not something to strive for.

19. Just about anything i say will be misinterpreted by the mods as promoting violence. I once told a story about a fight i was in and got a warning. In my experience the only logic a bully understands is the behavior they dish out. Sure, they might be getting abused at home, but who cares?

Teach your brother to defend himself.

20. [quote name='"Megacosm"']

Good idea if the school is lenient on fighting. A closed fist punch in my high school was 45 days suspension no matter the circumstances. That's not something to strive for.[/quote]

45 days wtf my school never did anything besides lunch detention and called your parents. Just make sure its off school grounds