Brother always makes me go out of my way to pick him up when he has a car already ?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Jan 4, 2020.

1. I am 25M and he’s 32M.
    I live super far and he lives within 10 minutes of everything. However he still wants me to go out of my way to pick him up THEN go to the place near his house.
    Keep in mind I have to drop him back off (which is out of the way again)before I’m able to drive back to my far away home.
    I try to avoid texting him to hangout because he never wants to drive. And when he does ask me to pick him up he doesn’t even ask.. he just demands it.
    “Pick me up”.
    No gas money whatsoever.
    Is this fair? What do I say next time he demands it. And why’s he like this? Please help.

TL;DR- Brother has a car and lives close to everything but still makes me go out of my way to pick him up

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. How does he make you?
    You said he texts "pick me up"
    Couldn't you reply with "drive yourself". Wouldn't that be the equivocal of you 'forcing him' to drive himself to the store when be wants to go to the store?

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's why mom liked him better

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. He’s gonna complain and I’ll feel bad

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. You should do as your brother asks, I wish my brother was still alive to have me drive him places.
    I killed him 5 yrs ago in a DWI wrong way head on car crash, he was cut in half when I found him after I crawled next to his body. I still cry everyday.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tell him that, then tell him it makes you feel bad when he does this to ya. Explain to him your both humans with emotions and feelings, and when he experiences these negatives with certain tasks HE has to do, if he feels so bad about having to do these, does he not even wonder what you feel like?

Why ask someone to do something you do like. Make sense? Why make somebody else feel bad just so you don't have to?

Sounds like you feel bad with the current situation, only thing that can come from more communication is feeling neutral or good! Since your already feeling bad!

Hope this isn't a troll thread, I've given some effort into it :p
    Plot twist
    Shit just got real.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hit us with the RKO out of nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. you gotta stop dude

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Smoke more weed.

10. :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

11. #11 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020

You live within 10 minutes of your brother.. is he also in the army & does he also have a fake gf???

When you going to post proof you're in the army Jeffy??? I'm still waiting on that one from your last thread.

Where's the proof then Jeffery???

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. giphy-172.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. #13 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020

this sounds almost as far fetched as when a banned member once claimed he killed a grizzly bear to save his father when he was a child... who knows you could be the same people LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Bears eat beets

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. How about this... Say you will pick him up and as he is waiting for you wiz on right by him in your car, only acknowledging him with a honk or two.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just start saying
    “Yeah bro no worries I’ll see you in 10!”
    Then roll a fatty and sit gigglin while your phone goes off constantly for 40 minutes till he gives up and drives himself.
    Won’t take many times doing that before he stops it :)

17. how can you forget stiggy? made over a 100 posts per day, rarely a clever pic to share and just spam loads too. pervert jokes that teetered on chester the molester that made you want to sanitize your computer screen. if he didn't wake up to a 100 likes he would be all sad and mopey.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. That pretty much sums the waste of oxygen up lol, I won't air dirty laundry as they say but without going into details he annoyed/abused/pretended to be many people here & made multiple accounts after being banned :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  19. well Stiggy really was a special case....mental case or like a herpes case that keeps popping up.

• Winner Winner x 1