bro's > hoes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Eyes:Closed, Apr 2, 2011.

1. this isn't a biased thread or anything,
    but lately i've been wanting to hang out with my friends more than my girlfriend.
    does anyone else have that week or two that they'd just rather spend time with friends than with your significant other?

2. Lol ask any husband that's been married for more than a year.

3. if your equation is true and bro's > hoes

then hoe's = tons of money

tons of money = lotta work

lotta work = no smoking time

no smoking time = :mad:

also no hoes = no sex :eek:

your move OP :D

4. I think theres a more descriptive formula when it comes to girls..

but yours will do

5. life is confusing when all your friends are straight guys who smoke dope with you and you're like the only girl..

whiny girls you know will tell you men are pigs and not to trust them..
    then i smoke with the boys and they tell me women are bitches who only want to use boys for $$$ and hate on them when they smoke weed

I don't know who to believe anymore
    its all much too confusing :(

6. if your the kinda guy that has really good guy friends and women come and go ya fine, but i know a lot of guys that value friends just cause they have been around a long time and frankly those same friends are backstabbing dirt bags that would fuck their girlfriends in a heart beat then i would go by the person not whether they are a bro or a ho.....

7. the only ones that are worth it imo
    are the ones that you click with instantly.

8. just fucking tell her.

9. You don't want to force yourself to spend time doing one thing when you'd rather be doing something else. If you liked the girl so much that you wanted to spend all your time w/ her, then I'd say ditch your friends and spend all your time w/ her and be really serious and all. But if you're not feeling it, then you're just not feeling it dude. Have fun while you're young you've got decades ahead of you to be tied down by someone.

10. I love my girl to death, and honostly i like being with her more then my friends. Call me corny but my girl is more then my partner, shes my bestfriend. And iv been with her for 4 years.

11. I've fucked my best friends girl a handful of times - because he blows me off for her.

Bros before hoes, mother fucker. :bongin:

12. amen man

13. gotta find that balance between hanging with the girl and your guy friends

14. Some good advice I once heard (can't recall now who from) is that your partner shouldn't make you replace him/her over your friends. Nor should you replace time with your partner to spend time with your friends.

All about balance, if your significant other can't handle that, tough luck.

15. at this point, i don't really care about sex.
    ever since i started stuff with my band is when i stopped hanging out with her.
    i guess i just found the correlation.

16. there is, but i'm sure nobody would want to read a thread with the title;

quality time with friends > time with bitchy bipolar jealousy-hungry female