Bro's Dog

Discussion in 'General' started by Roland_Deschain, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Hey, guys. My brother's dog is pretty messed up at the moment. He can't support his own weight, even sitting, he's been vomiting, and he's had watery diarrhea. Now, I don't know how well the vibe works, but if you took the time to read this, it would be cool if you could send some good vibes the dog's way. Peace.

2. Hope the dog feels better

3. what the hell you waiting for dude please take him to a vet. Seriously get him to vet you have no idea how serious it could be

4. He is at the vet. Perhaps I should have mentioned that.

5. Hey Roland, sorry about your dog, hope he feels better soon. About where are you geographically? I need to aim in your direction if this is gonna work, I'm in northern Ohio. Hope it helps.

6. I'm in southeast PA, man. Thanks.

7. Update. Dog's dead, the vet isn't sure about the cause of death yet. This fucking sucks.

8. damn. i closed my eyes and sent vibes to southeast PA. then i scrolled down and you said your dog died. bummer dude

9. I'm so sorry man. The death of pets, especially dogs, really sucks.

10. Hope your dog makes it op ill wish him luck. My family lost are german shepherd. Ive had pets die before but it was the worst when he died its like a little kid died he was so smart and i know ill never see a dog like him again.

11. Dang, I sent good vibes this morning...
    I didn't have time to respond....

I'm sorry dude.
    Poor thing, hopefully he wasn't in pain.
    :(

12. #12 Spa-git, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    This vibe crap is pretty stupid.
    But you do have my consolences because I know what it's like to lose a family member.
    The way I see it, (s)he wouldn't want you to be sad ever, so by lamenting over his/her death only makes all his/her efforts to make you happy for naught.

13. #13 Roland_Deschain, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    Oh well, life must go on. I'm still saddened by it, but I can't dwell on it. Feel worse for my brother, though.

You are entitled to your opinion. I figured that I might as well ask, though.

14. well said (not the vibe stuff) but what a good way to think about it.

15. yo thats shitty, but honestly it was the best thing for the dog. it happened to my dog when i was a little kid and it sucks, but as time passes you realize that the dog was in pain and probably wasent going to get better.

16. I lost my best friend about 2 months ago... it sucks (mans best friend... my black lab)

Dogs rock. They are just so happy and always try to please you. gotta love em.

sorry man, but just try to remember the good times, and remember, ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!

17. #17 BigTrees, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    bout to load my toro for your bro's dog

and dedicate my kills in call of duty to him

(i bet he's blastin suirrels out of the water in dog heaven.)

18. Thanks a bunch, you guys. He was such a happy little guy, I'm gonna miss him. But I'll get through it, and so will my bro. At any rate, I made a gravity bong a couple hours ago in honor of him. Me and my brother are going to smoke with it on one of my off-days next week.