Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brooklyn NY

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rollituptight, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hey fellow blades I was wondering if any of you had good experiences in Brooklyn! Me and my younger cousin are visiting there for the weekend and I was wondering were some good head shops and hangouts are. Unfortunately cousin is only 17 so these places couldn't id. Please let me know what your favorite things to do in Brooklyn are!

Sent from the international space station

2. best things to do in Brooklyn?

find a subway and take it to the city..

3. What are some good things to do in the city?

Sent from the international space station

4. Brooklyn is huge, there's lots of stuff to do, but I don't know about any hangouts for young people, or what constitutes a good head shop these days. With the weather being the way it is, the best thing to do is take Augie's advice and go to the City on the subway or express bus.

NYC?

what isn't there to do?

bars, clubs, great restaurants.. shopping, sight seeing.. museums..

it's NYC for fuck sakes lol..

6. Just walking is fine, but there's a thousand and one museums, concert halls, Central Park (weather permitting), landmarks like Times Square, etc. The Bronx Zoo is great, but since it's up in the Bronx the subway ride will be long.

7. Just don't get rob or shot, it's cold in the city. 

8. Basically, anything you can think of is here, it's the greatest fucking city in the world!

9. So now that the weekend is over, you should tell us about your trip.

10. SOUTH BROOKLYN REPPPPINN

11. There's a lot of confusion these days, people often say South Brooklyn (Red Hook, etc.) when they mean Southern Brooklyn (Sheepshead Bay, Marine Park etc.).

That makes no sense. Look at a map.

13. I agree, but it's even happening in the newspapers and online media.

14. Brooklyn's fun too. Lots of gentrification going on. Tons of new places in Bushwick.

15. If you need places that don't ID. You're gonna have to go to lower manhattan. Greenwich village to be exact. 

Have fun