Brooklyn nets failure ?superteams

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Ultramaxx, Aug 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Definitely shocked they got injured and lost to the bucks , any chance next year they can make finals ? ??
    History super teams usually don’t fail that bad … blew a 3-2 lead ..

How did a former terrible team ( become best in west )
    with little talent like pheonix make it to finals while nets choked ?

more talent = lose ?
    Bucks were heck of a team not saying they weren’t .
    Super Miami heat had a big 3 also …

2. No nba fans ha ha ?

3. The rona got harden…..

Who really roots for super teams anyways ??? super teams mean most money

4. Oh coronavirus made him sick and poor performance in playoffs ? Bucks are also a super team , I’m not rooting for one team just my states team is trash caveliers. Lakers will be most stacked team coming next year . Doesn’t mean more talent will play together well anyways I don’t expect pheonix to repeat to finals , but they proved the worst team in league can make finals . Well worst to best in west in one year ,

5. Yeah he got sick and returned and he wasn’t the same. Kinda the same as cam Newton for the patriots - just wasn’t all there

• Like Like x 1
  6. Him and lebron both sucked last year in playoffs, injuries plus viruses seem to be too much to handle . Two players that used to be able to score 30-40 points a game .
    Davis just looked broken , if he was healthy pheonix loses 1000%… nba or poor training has wrecked him and tons of players . Injuries are so common yeah .. shame the Cavs suck now I can watch every game .. it’s more like a d league team vs a nba one .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Celtics had jalen brown out as well. That stopped them quickly

8. Yeah 25% or more all stars were hurt this year in playoffs..

9. I only watched cause there was nothing else on - but I didn’t care about any team

10. i'm not that surprised because Kyrie, Harden, and KD are all injury-prone, but it still sucks for them because i have no doubt they would have been the favourite to win the whole thing.

every single team phoenix faced in the playoffs had at least one key player injured so they got really lucky, but i dont think it's fair to say they had little talent. they were the 2 seed last season. they just lack playoff experience outside of chris paul (who also had multiple injuries in the playoffs)

11. My Raps got a title so I'm good for 20-30 years lol.

Steve Nash is the only reason I'd like to see Brooklyn win. Harden, KD and Cryrie are the reasons I'd like to see them lose.

• Like Like x 1
  12. takes more than just throwing together a "big 3", man

need to mesh well together... and have the drive to win.....

this goes for any team, "super" or not

• Agree Agree x 1