Broken??!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by McBongwater, Sep 30, 2008.

1. so my friend bought this fucking nice $150 glass bong shaped like a mushroom, it was like love at first sight, then he sold it to me for $50!! it was the grandest deal ive ever gotten, so three weeks of non stop bongin it and one day my friend comes over and we smoke like 3 bowles, so were just chillin in my treehouse, i was pretty stoned and just almost falling asleep, and then.. CCRRRRRAAAASSSHHHH, it sounded like a fucking explosion, pieces of glass flew EVERYWHERE, i opened my eyes to see what the fuck just happened:eek:, and my friend is staring at the ground like "oh my fucking god" we were both in disbeliefe however the fuck you spell it. hes all like "dude oh my god im so sorry" and all that shit and im just frozen staring at the pile of glass. i took a closer look and found out that EVERY single piece, the bowle, the downstem, and the glass stem of the bong just imploded or some shit and broke at once. my friend says he nocked it over and whent to try to catch it, and when he did it just exploded. fuck... that kid owes me a new bong.......:(

2. Was this before you had to mow the lawn and work on your homework?

Sad to hear about the loss though.

3. dont let the munchiez spoil your dinner and make sure to wash up before hand.

but srsly. that blows. ive got a little mushie bubbler and if it broke id be heart broken

4. Tree house? Check. Signed on over summer vacation? Check. Can't spell disbelief? Check.

gtfo, whippersnapper.

5. tree houses are the shit

[​IMG]

sorry to hear about your bong, but shit happens, youll move on.

6. sorry i have no clue what that meant

7. yeah i got this sick treehouse that we hotbox all the time. it also seems to make bongs explode

8. how could the munchies spoil my dinner

9. holy god. i have to smoke there one day..

10. isnt that the treehouse hotel with the highest ones up being like 45 feet off ground level that you can only get to by bridges