Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broken slide

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Jul 2, 2015.

1. so my slide bowl broke.... just the handle. am i fine using it or can i super glue it back together? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435829681.734772.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435829711.118222.jpg

2. Get another bowl (looks like an 18MM) replacement.

3. Mine always break off. I just use the bowl without the handle.

4. Dude i think i have that exact same slide (and had the exact same problem). Ive glued the handle back on multiple times and it just keeps falling off again. Not to say you shouldn't try, and if youre constantly gentle with it from now on the glue might hold better than mine did. As long as the glue stays outside of the bowl you should be safe

5. I would leave it how it is and just pull the bowl from the top so it's not too hot. The hole on the side would be a good carb. When you hit the bong cover the top of the bowl with a coin or your hand and the smoke will be more concentrated in the bong as its getting only a little bit of air threw the side

6. lmfaooooo its 10mm actually.

7. investing in a good bowl piece is like having a vaporizer over time due to the resin chamber buildup. My first bowl piece with fumed glass is swirly medium-light blue from resin over time, and has lasted longer than all of my bongs combined. Resin from years of weed buildup is the glue.

8. i dont understand your point but i cleaned it before this and when drying i fucked up lol

9. You have tiny hands...

10. I'd avoid glue, unless you're gutsy and have some non toxic. Buy a new slide, they're cheaper online usually.