Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken Scale

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jknox420, May 11, 2010.

1. So my scale isn't really broken but it is no longer reading accurately. It reads a nickle as 2.6 grams when its 5 grams, and everything else as roughly half its a digiweigh seems to be common out here dont know how common they are else where. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what they did to fix it. And yes I have zero'd it out many times. I think the problem is with calibration but it instructs me to apply the standard weight set to it along with button combinations which i get but I have no clue what the standard weight set is or where to get one, I'm assuming its just a science calibration scale however I dont know what weight it is my scale is a 600g scale so if anyone knows where to get one or how much it weighs that would be very much appreciated.

2. I recently purchased a 35 dollar scale for 12 bucks new off amazon, type in Digital Scale .01 g

3. buy a new scale and a calibration weight off amazon, mine was like 22$ shipped