Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broken scale, does this look like a quarter and 2 grams?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big Brick Bails, Aug 2, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

that look like a quarter? it feels pretty dense

also picked up a "2 grams" of this purplish stuff

[​IMG]

what you guys think

2. Nice pickups looks like to me. I can tell that quarter nugs are super dense.

3. Get a nickle fool.

If the nickel weighs 4.9-5.1 grams its all good.

4. My mouth is watering!

5. dude where in chicago do you live omg thats some good dank

6. Put something to compare them with lol
    25 cents is probably best, but I'd say that looks like at least 6 g's. The nugs are super dense with tightly curled hairs like some OG I picked up a while back and a little nug of that stuff was heavy as fuck lol
    The purple looks good...but it being purple doesn't make it automatically better. Purple buds are just buds from plants that are grown at colder temperatures so they really have nothing to do with strain genetics or quality.
    It's probably decent dank, but I would have gone with more of the stuff from the first pic :D

7. top nug looks like some nice tree. purps looks a little fluffy, idk if thats a full 2 gs

8. Dude it looks right on and looks super dank!

9. #10 Big Brick Bails, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Oak lawn, Palos Heights region I live legally, I go to the city a lot cause my girlfriend lives there and I almost quite live there myself but I get all my bud around that region

10. [quote name='"l James l"']Get a nickle fool.

If the nickel weighs 4.9-5.1 grams its all good.[/quote]

A nickel is a 5 sack. .5 gram you mean? I've never heard of dank going for a dollar a gram. I wish...

11. [quote name='"FattyAssSnaps"']

A nickel is a 5 sack. .5 gram you mean? I've never heard of dank going for a dollar a gram. I wish...[/quote]

He means a nickel weighs 5 grams on a scale

12. the quarter looks just about right and the other 2 grams idk looks barely over a gram but hey until you get it on a scale we may never know

13. Thats some beautiful weed you have sir

+rep to you!

14. i think id be happy either way bro

15. yes, looks like a quarter.. Don't like the look of the purp, honestly.

16. the one in the middle looks good as fuck man

17. I dont think i can really tell the weight but it sure looks dank! smoke a bowl for me will you op

18. [quote name='"Smokey McDro"']

He means a nickel weighs 5 grams on a scale[/quote]

I thought he meant a nickel sack haha. Guess I misunderstood.

19. Beautiful!