Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SFGiants, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Well, I just fucking shattered my beloved bubbler of three days, and have nothing out of which to smoke. If I cut a hole in a plastic water bottle, inserted a socket wrench piece, put the weed in there, and toked, would it be harmful? There's no plastic being burned, but could the smoke burn it and release fumes? Here's a diagram to explain, hahaha:
    [​IMG]

I'm blazed as fuck right now, as I dropped my bubbler high. I made that diagram high, too. :smoking: Thanks.

2. just stick a hollowed out bic pen in between the bowl and the bottle and your good.

the bowl will get hot and burn the plastic.

ohh,

and sorry about your bubbler.

may he rest in pieces.
    :smoking:

3. Isn't the pen plastic, too? And, thanks, it will be missed :(:(

4. DONT use a plastic downstem, find anything that isnt brass, or lead or anything like that.

5. ohh ya.

haha.

sorry, stoner moment.

but ya,

what that other guy said.

but if your only going to be using it once or twice it doesnt matter too much.