Broken piece of glass stuck in bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by scates_80, Oct 31, 2009.

1. I bought a bowl from my friend the other day, its pretty nice and i was aware the hole had a moderately sized chip in it. However, what i was not aware of was the fact that the piece of glass was still in the bowl, stuck in the resin somewhere. Now that i've cleaned it, the glass is shaking around and i cant get it out, nor can i find a pair of pliers skinny enough to stick it in there and break the piece. It's too big to come out and i dont want to smoke out of it until i dont have a broken piece of glass floating around in it.. any suggestions? :confused:

2. That happened to my bowl, I used a paperclip with a ball of resin on it and when I finally found the piece of glass, was able to stick to resin on the paperclip to it and pull it out through the bowl. Not sure if that's do-able for you, if it's not, you may need to crack the bowl a little more to get it : /

3. just find something like a metal rod and break up the glass a bit more then it should all just fall out.

4. If it's stuck in resin ever thought of cleaning the bowl?:rolleyes:

5. Maybe you should reread his post :rolleyes:

6. Ya, probably should. Stoned, kinda just skimmed over it and missed a few words. :smoke:

7. Haha it's all good. Wish I could smoke... Sucks being dry