Broken foot :/

Discussion in 'General' started by IronGiant, Oct 5, 2012.

1. So I broke my foot a couple of days ago skating and just got put in my permanent cast for 6 weeks. My job requires me to be on my feet so I cant work for 6 weeks. My life is now waking up, go to school from 8 to 12 then nothing. It sucks because i cant drive and I loved to go to the gym everyday and then go skate for a couple hours. So im just stuck in my room with really nothing to do, what kind of hobby's do you guys think i should do?

2. Ha that's how my whole life is. Why get a real job when you can make money just as easily on the internet and from selling products?

If I were you, I'd find a decent MMORPG and let yourself get addicted. Those things are so much better stoned.

3. Lol I just stopped playing wow a couple years ago but ive been playing borderlands like 5 hours a day since i broke my foot

4. Been there, man. Broke mine skating too.

I'd say the same as above, find a game to get addicted to. Or learn something new, like photoshop or origami (or whatever interests you). If there's a guitar hanging around the house, you're set.

Otherwise, just get high and masturbate the days away.

5. hit up your friends or somehow get a ride to the gym work your upper body OP. I did that while I had a fractured heel and I was in one of those casts for 3 months.