broken foot fuck ya.

Discussion in 'General' started by cornerthat, Jun 4, 2008.

1. im just getting used to my first cast ever..its blue fiberglass, luxury model. crutches are hella gay too, especially to kick off the summer and last 2 weeks of high school ever, as well as prom. i spent 5 and a half hours at the hospital today..
    it happened at school on monday, i was smoking a joint at lunch in the reg spot.. solid place so we saw a pig pull into the school grounds and blatantly stare at my friend taking a haul.. so we book it with about 150feet on him and i jump a fence around the nearest corner for an easy get away into the welding room i had the class before. well its about a 12 foot fence and it just so happened my reg skate shoes were coated w mud from a party on the weekend and i was wearing my backup converse style shoes with 0 support. i limped around for 2 days and now here i am.
    this is really fucking me up for several reasons id like to share with you guys.. tomorrow my friend and i are supposed to be getting 15 skunk clones from another friend to plant deep in my forest.. which is only accessable by dirtbike. i cant put any weight on the cast so thats out. im unemployed so that would suck because i doubt i can driive my car too, but i regularly rebag my weight to friends VIA dirtbike (yz250, 420 plates,, what cops lol?) just to break even on My smoke.. so i dont know what im going to do for the next month~.

little rant i guess but ive been on a bad luck streek lately. at least i got 8g quater of bc bud yesterday to last me a while..

2. put that 8g to good use and turn that frown upside down.

sorry to hear about it. casts are no fun .....

3. i need to go outside if i want to get high, i produce alot of smoke. and i almost died on the stairs :(

4. Sucks about your foot.

I didn't see any mention of it in your post... did they at least give you some yummy painkillers as a consolation?

5. ouch. I would definitely smoke something then lol

6. Can you get a luxury model cast? Lmao, when I had a cast it sucked. :(

7. I'd be amped for the painkillers.

8. they laughed at the thought of pain killers.. esp after walking around on it for 3 days. these fucking itches are whats gunna get to me i cant reach them :mad:

i just slept for a few hours to flush out my burnout and im gunna session some kief bowls soon

9. Next best thing I guess.

10. What you need is a good clean fork.

11. does anyone have any experience with cutting casts with hacksaws. its my foot thats broken not my whole fucking leg up to knee. im so hot right now i cant stand it im cutting it down about 1/2 foot. opinions first?

12. You were going to be planting seeds deep in the forest? I hope there is still a lot of sunlight out there for them.

13. no, clones about 1-2 feet tall.. i have a backpack i can bring 2 at a time and tools.. but i guess not for a month now..

14. But Summertime is upon us, everything is in bloom and there are rarely spots in the woods, especially deep within that have enough sun exposure to grow much of anything under the canopy.

15. i funneled gas into a couple trees a while back, im good :)

16. damn bro that sux

17. Damn that sucks man. I know what it's like to have a summer completely fucked because 2 years ago I broke my arm and both wrists in a biking accident...it happened on June 6th, a week after school got out.

18. what painkillers they give ya?