Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken bowl piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Yo blades. I knocked my bong over and my bowl piece broke! Half of its stuck in the downstem and i really wanna get it out so i can keep using my downstem! What do?

2. How is it stuck in the downstem? Please post a pic so we can understand more clearly. But as long as the downstem didnt crack or break in any way, then its still usable.

3. I can post pictures tomorrow. The bowl was in the downstem, and the top half of the bowl snapped off. So the bottom half is still in there and won't fall out like it's stuck

4. Im sure you can get a paperclip or something of the sort to hook it the bottom and lift it out. If its kindy of like sticky stuck then run it thru hot water and it should come out or be easier to take out.

5. My friend got a metal hook and got it out, woot woot!