Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

??? broken bones/stiffness/pain ???

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by norcalstoner, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hello,

I was wondering how many of you are medical mj patients for broken bones that healed but still give u stiffness/pain?

I fracture my foot a year ago and have been having pain and stiffness, especially after any physical activity.I also am a college student and have to walk across or campus (which is on a hill) many times a day. At the end of the day, my foot is very stiff and I experience a lot of pain and discomfort. I was prescribed norco 10mg hydrocodone for the pain as needed because bayer/advil/ib profen and other otc meds don't give me the relief I need. Also, the effects from taking the norco are very uncomfortable, including nausea.

Marijuana I have found to be excellent at relieving my pain and stiffness, giving me the relief I need without the dreaded side effects the norcos have.

I have an appt with a doc and pretty much what I posted is what ill be telling him/her.

Just wanted your input on whether or not I would qualify for a mmj card and if others have received one for symptoms similar to mine.

Thank you for your time.

2. U wont have to explain all of that really, they only really ask you yes or no questions (at least from my experience) but if you have a prescription its gooood