Broke My Rig

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bean08231942, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Broke the female part on my rig. I used gorilla glue let it sit for like 6 hours. Would you still use it or just retire it? The part doesn’t get hot to what I can feel but i am using a torch. Lmk below.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. retiring is the safe bet...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Man first we need a moment of silence for the loss of that one. Looks awesome from what I can see.
    Second if there's not heat being displaced there I'd say keep it. Just keep an eye on it ya know. If it looks different or if it looks like water may get up there then decide from there.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Personally I wouldn't ever use glue to fix a broken piece due to the fact that you're smoking out of it. I'd either toss is or have a glass blower sort of reblow that spot. But since the glue is already there that's not really an option.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Update:

So I decided to put some glue on a glass plate and burned it when it was dry. The rig does not smell nor smoke like that. The banger also has a few centimeters of clearance before the crack that was glued. Hit the rig twice, can’t taste nothing but the dab. Don’t worry though, the rig will be retired, just not in the budget this month for a new one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. #6 Burrito Wizard, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    If you need a cheap rig I recommend dhgate

• Like Like x 2

7. Lol enjoy the taste glue fumes.. people don't repair bongs/pipes with glue for a reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Buy a new rig

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dude that is a kick ass rig. Don't feel bad. If I had a dollar for every pipe, bong, bubbler, water pipe I have broken I would be a rich man.

• Agree Agree x 1