Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broke my frist bowl ):

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ZOIDS 3, Jun 16, 2012.

1. im so sad :( i claning her and she slip of my hand i haed her for so long and now i need a new one can you recommend 20$ max

2. LOL, dood just check ya local headshops man! im sure they have a quality selection at an affordable price!! support your local shops!! they are usually all knowledgeable people who can help you along in becoming a better smoker!

3. my first two bowls were taken by cops, could be worse. but srry to hear that, ive broken a piece while cleaning it too.

4. get an illidelph.
    best water bongs ever

5. shit if you were i lived,id take you to my local headshop. They have extremely nice glass pipes/mini bubblers for under 30.

6. I had my first bowl before, my mom took it! Few years later when I was 18 I found it and smoked it again! It was amazing, I loved that bowl! Then I broke it....and we buried it at the first spot I ever smoked weed. :smoke: in peace!

7. i need tips how not to brake my glass when i clean it

8. I don't even remember how I broke my first pipe.
    Saddest time was when my leg was in a cast and I was trying to get my stash from behind a speaker which was hard enough without a bum leg, my pipe fell outta my bag and smashed on a mason jar... Only had that pipe for 48 hours at most Haha.
    It's cool though man, plenty of pipes out there.

9. I had a girl superglue mine back together like 4 times. Lmao. Not the best idea in hindsight, but I'm a cheap bastard

10. I broke 3 bowls within a week once. Definitely the most unlucky week I've ever had and probably the saddest week too.

11. that sucks bro. just go to your local headshop, dont order one

12. A $2 pack of elements/raws and a 50c strip of the raw flat card for roaches.

13. Why is everyone telling this kid to go to the headshop. By his typing skills he's either a very fuckin stoned grass citizen or under 18 my bets on the latter

14. #14 smoking515, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    These type of threads seem very under 18ish to me. If you over 18 you most likely have a job and have enough money for a bowl and don't have to have 20 dollars MAX next he's gonna have a thread " how to ship a pipe to your house without your parents knowing"

15. [quote name='"smoking515"']These type of threads seem very under 18ish to me. If you over 18 you most likely have a job and have enough money for a bowl and don't have to have 20 dollars MAX next he's gonna have a thread " how to ship a pipe to your house without your parents knowing"[/quote]

Haha or how to smoke in my room without getting caught then comes he got caught and then we will bash him for smoking inside when he's not allowed to..... then op will defensive and say I made a mistake I'm sure u guys have too and then op will say from now on I'll smoke outside ..... It's like these kids think we can relate to their lil problems ...... Not talking. About u op unless you a kid

16. What's with all the negativity lately. Everyone wants to be an investigator..

[​IMG]

17. im over 18 just bad english+weed