Broke my first ever piece..

Discussion in 'General' started by MunchyMan, Oct 15, 2012.

1. I had left my glass spoon / bowl on my counter and went to grab a drink and when I came back forgot and walked past and knocked it off :(

shit blows.

2. Yeah well I broke a 300$ hookah the day I bought it

I know the feel bro

3. I broke a vaporizer after using it once

:'(

4. Bought a nice zong and as soon as i picked it up the stem fell and shattered the dude who sold it to me just straight up booked in the other direction. He gave it to me sideways. no homo

5. Damn man sorry bro...

I still have my first pipe from the 11th grade and I would cry if that baby broke. I would prob make a necklace out of a glass shard from it.

6. I know right.

I had mine and my mom confiscated it and I found it in their closet 2 years later. Love my baby, such a cool piece.

:smoke:

7. [quote name='"Sploojum"']

I know right.

I had mine and my mom confiscated it and I found it in their closet 2 years later. Love my baby, such a cool piece.

:smoke:[/quote]

Damn, 2 years and its still there? lol

8. Why do parent's hold on to their kid's confiscated para. Never got that. It's dangerous to keep that in your house if you are that worried about it... I mean throw it out in the neighbors trash or the dumpster or work... something.

9. As if parents who were conceded to that extent would even know what to do with it

10. A moment of silence for all broken, lost, stolen, and confiscated pieces out there.

11. I’ve been through this!

12. man i had a nice bubbler i got for 5 bucks off a friend and i hopped a fence threw my back pack over and it cracked right in half =(

13. RIP man, it sucks when a piece breaks...

The only piece I've ever had the misfortune to break was named Rocket. She was a small bubbler, mostly orange with yellow flecks. She was too close to the edge of my bedside table. I was cleaning around the other side of the bed (high, I might add) and I bumped my mattress over because it wasn't on the box spring evenly. When I bumped it, it hit the table on the other side and she fell off. Concrete floor... She shattered into a million pieces. :( It was the first time I had smoked out of her. I smoked two magnificent bowls out of her before she perished.

14. [​IMG]

My piece now. ):

15. Bumpin cause my bowl got stolen after i lent it to a friend