Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke my bong!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by emericaskater25, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Hey fellow blazers. I'm was kinda pissed last night when I saw my bong fall on the ground. I recently just bought it. It was a 5perk for $80. It's kinda the first piece that I've broken before. And I'm usually pretty careful with them so that doesn't happen. Unfortunately that wasn't the case last night. Super bummer!!
    Do any of you have broken pipes, bongs, etc stories to share???

2. [quote name='"emericaskater25"']Hey fellow blazers. I'm was kinda pissed last night when I saw my bong fall on the ground. I recently just bought it. It was a 5perk for $80. It's kinda the first piece that I've broken before. And I'm usually pretty careful with them so that doesn't happen. Unfortunately that wasn't the case last night. Super bummer!!
    Do any of you have broken pipes, bongs, etc stories to share???[/quote]

That sucks dude. I almost broke my bong a couple nights ago. Kicked it by accident, ya I know, dumbass right. Luckily it didn't break.

3. Yea bro it definitely sucks. I'm trying not to stay mad about it though. And dang! I've had a few close calls with my pieces, haha and this time I guess it proved fatal.

4. How'd it break?

5. I was blazing with my dad and a couple buddies once. And my dad finishes off the bowl and puts my glass pipe on this metal desk I have relatively hard. So I say "hey man, that's glass don't do that."

you see, my dads a wise ass and will basically do the opposite of whatever you tell him to do. So he picks it up, slams it this time basically and it shatters! I'm looking at it just in awe while my 2 friends are laughing their asses off because they think it's the greatest thing they'd ever seen.

It was a complete accident though. Luckily my dad went out not 5 minutes after and bought me a double blown glass pipe that was like twice as much as the one he broke.

6. I broke my bong awhile back. I was taking my rip and took the bowl out to clear the bong. I guess somehow the bowl fell from my had and happened to hit the side of an old computer I have sitting in my room. Luckily it was the part of the bowl that slides into the downstem that broke and it only broke part of it off. So I can still put the bowl into the bong but It's not a secure of a connection as it was before so I have to be careful that the bowl doesn't fall out.

7. I tripped and broke a pipe but it was only like 20 bucks so I wasn't super bummed.

8. Damn, that sucks, I'm glad I've never broken a bong before.

9. Awww dude I feel your pain! Just last week I broke Mr bubbler I had him for about a year. I was packing a bowl in my garage set him on the hood of my car and apparently I didn't put it high enough hood. Slipped right off my car and broke into 1,000 pieces. What a mess that was. Just so mad about it; first time I broke a piece while sober........

10. Me and a couple buddies were blazing in my dealers garage, the dog got in and bumped the table, i still can picture that 150 dollar zong falling to the ground in slow motion...

11. yeah man it's the lowest, I've broken at least 3 glass bongs in my time, one of them was over $100. always just accidentally kick it over when standing up or whatever , learnt my lesson and just smoke out of homemades now

12. me and my mate have had about 4 bongs that have broken, one worth $105, when I saw it break I was close to tears haha, just smoke out of plastic bongs now so I no longer have that problem

13. [quote name='"b0ngz"']me and my mate have had about 4 bongs that have broken, one worth $105, when I saw it break I was close to tears haha, just smoke out of plastic bongs now so I no longer have that problem[/quote]

plastic is deff still not worth smoking.

14. #14 b0ngz, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    [quote name='"wuidd420"']

plastic is deff still not worth smoking.[/quote]

some of my fav bongs have been homemade

15. That sucks man I know how you feel.I once had a jopp inline bubble that my bunny broke.he payed me back back but still its hard to replace that one peace .

16. Go to a hardware store and get some of that liquid weld JB weld, it'll work forever until you break it in another place.

Had to use that shit on the pedal of my mountain bike because the nut was stripped, still holding up after riding so many trails and jumps after a year.

17. Wow! Sounds like a lot of us have broken pieces quite dear to us! Lol it's no fun but it does happen. Thanks for sharing your stories friends : )

18. My friend just spend $500+ on a new bubbler/water pipe(+attachments)

Broke it the next day. Hes been in the worst mood sense. And plans on buying a replacement.

19. Yea, it defiantly happens homie. U don't kno how pissed I get wen I see all the sig's with the glass people own named. I've had atleast 10 pieces broken or confiscated in the last 6 years. And none were cheap glass(ADS 4footer,TORO,few higher end WeedStars,etc) After the initial shock of breaking it, u will be ok. It builds character

20. On night me and my friend were hammered in his rv. I put the biggest zong they make by the table. Well he goes to sit down and wham! he hits the fuck out of it and it busted right in the middle. He was pissed off but it wasn't a big deal cause some dude just left it there and never came back for it. Haha we got a lot of good use out of it before it broke though!