Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke my bong slide, replacement suggestions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alisvltprpiis83, May 20, 2010.

1. So, today I noticed that my bong slide/bowl has a crack in it. I could just go down to the place and get a new one, but I wanted to know if anyone has any "less breakable" suggestions. It's a glass on glass with a little rubber o-ring, if that helps. I like the bong itself, but I was wondering if there was a way to get a better slide or at least keep them from cracking and breaking. Thanks.

2. is it sealed by glass or by the ring

3. You could try a pen casing with a socket attached to the end. Just make sure you slide the rubber seal back on the pen. Ghetto but it works.

4. Since I don't really know what to call it, lol, here's a pic to help clear things up.

Attached Files:

5. this, find a nice socket that would serve as a fairly big bowl, but slims down so it wont pull through, and maybe even a glass screen?

6. Thanks for the replies.
    I ended up tracing the old one on a piece of paper because I couldn't find anything that matched online. I went down to my favorite headshop and the really awesome guy behind the counter (though I am sure he wanted to bust out laughing) was able to help me find a replacement. Unfortunately, the only one that would work was a $20 glass slide, but it is much thicker than my old one and should hopefully be less prone to breakage.

7. Yeah the ones they usually give you tend to crack and shatter really easy. Ive seen them just shatter after being used just one time.

8. Glad you got a replacement, btw your bong is not GonG. just saying

9. lol, thanks. :) Sometimes, my brain reboots. :eek: