broke friends bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Oct 31, 2013.

1. She lent it to me. Broke it.
    Out a decent bit

How much does a 35 cm perc bong cost av? Nice Glass NG... Charcoal filter bowl

Yeaaaahhhh butterfingers I know I know help a bro out.

2. Buy her a new one. :love:

3. Just ask how much cash they want, I wouldn't give more than 100 if it's china glass. I broke this random person's ash catcher and slowly stopped talking to them. I offered to get them one but they said the website I was ordering from wasn't legit enough (ebay).. off subject my bad lol

Anyway if it's a close friend pay them back, if not then you know.

4. I think she may want a new 1 but yeah whatever she wants...

5. We a're close.so yea

6. How much $$$$$ is wat I'm asking

7. just ask her how much it cost when she bought it.  do this before you tell her you broke it so she doesn't jack up the price :laughing:

8. we don't know how much she spent... :smoke:

9. Just be like 'hey I love your bong and I think I want one like yours how much did you pay?'

Sent from the SGS3 within the hippie circle!

10. Id say prolly around 150

11. Just make sure it's as nice as her old one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Probs 12o

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

13. Yeah, around 120.may I suggest you think like this instead, Go to local head shop and find a cool, comparable and effective bong. It is the thought that counts man, and I think because you made a deal of it, then you are on right track. This way she will know you felt bad and made a thoughtful gesture. Anytime you go to her place after, you and her will now have a story about the new piece. You might want to smoke her out for the first time too ;) .

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Ya I have one with just the same specifications that your talking about.

It only costs around $7500 but since your a fellow blade just send me like $6250 cash and ill send it to you by 1 day shipping 

PM me if you need my address. 

15. Oh yeah sounds like a plan dude.
    I gave her the choice of me buying another one for her or cash n she can pick one up herself. Don't wanna assume what she wants or act like I know so it's up to her.