Broke Boyfriends Bowl Piece. Can Anyone Id Where This Came From?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thistle, Jun 26, 2014.

1. #1 thistle, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    I feel absolutely horrible. He's away on vacation and I'm babysitting the Zong. Worst GF ever. He won't be back for a few weeks, can anyone tell me where I can find a replica of this bowl? There's no writing on it at all. I'm not even sure what size it is. If this picture isn't sufficient, I can upload more. In the picture, it is broken very cleanly right above the handle. It came with his Zong, I'm not sure if replacement parts are even available anymore. Any help is appreciated.

ETA: It's very small. I'm assuming like 14 or 16 mm?

Attached Files:

2. looks like 14 to me, and those type of bowls are fairly common, just do some shopping around at some local headshops until you find one just like it or almost just like. should be preeeetttyy fuckin easy to find, no designs on it or anything.

3. Clean your bong, take it in to a local shop and try to find a replica that will fit. If you can't find a replica I'm sure your boyfriend won't be mad , just buy him a new one of equal/ greater value. It's just a slide, not a Bugatti.

4. I could not find one, I am sorry. Buy a different one the same size and tell him what happened. He will understand.

5. Can I ask how you got the most enduring part to broken?

6. #6 Born To Die, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    I believe she's a lightweight. She smoked and she got that feeling like when you reluctantly get on a roller coaster and then realize you're fucked and can't get off. You start sweating and shaking. Goodluck op. And try not to smoke as much next time. Take it slow.

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

7. I just cleaned it on Monday with alcohol & salt. I've just been smoking a lot. That's a good idea though, I will bring it with me. I appreciate the input guys. There just aren't many headshops nearby. If anyone who sees this post can recommend one exactly like it online please link.

And - I'm in a new apartment so not really used to the furniture, I bumped the bowl piece on it while putting the bong down.  :wacko: Such a clutz. Lol. 

8. He is a very understanding and awesome guy, but this isn't the first time my clumsiness has broken something of his. Not to mention he told me to be super careful with it. Lol. Oh boy. I'll keep looking! Does anyone know of a website that does Zong replacement pieces?

It's just a bowl..doesn't look like anything expensive or special. http://www.ioffer.com/i/14mm-clear-snowflake-bowl-slide-with-knob-handle-540347331

10. It's just a typical bowl head. Get a new one that fits and he won't be mad. Just don't get a shitty one.

11. Replace that with a honeycomb slide (14mm) and you'll get praised instead of an "ahh man" :boning:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Just buy him a new one, show him some tit, and he will for forget about the fuckup..

13. Don't try to cover it up. Just tell him and apologize. Ask him what kind of bowl he'd like you to replace it with and get something that's really nice to help make up for you breaking the original. You might as well get an extra too in case it happens again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Don't hide it. That makes you shady if you can't be honest with your bf. tell him what happened and tell him you'll buy him one just like it or better

15. yeah, it's 14mm but looks pretty generic... just upgrade to a bad ass slide and he probably won't be too mad

16. You're good, you can find a replacement at any headshop. Those parts get broken all the time, it is the actual bong that matters.

17. It's just a bowl get one from a headshop for 10$ or online for 15ish

brotherswithglass.com is awesome. get a 14mm bowl NOT an 18

18. I'm assuming that's just the generic slide that comes with the piece.  Looks 14mm.  Just get him a nicer one and apologize, the fact you're freaking out is hilarious, that thing is worth like 10-20 bucks max.

19. We can fix that one for you if it's broken clean... do you have more pix of the break. If not, we can remake it for you.

20. its just a cheap bowl, measure the size and pick up something a little better quality, he'll thank you