broke bong :(

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SuperSilverHaze, Jun 21, 2009.

1. my friend just got this new bong and the slider was 2 pieces and i didnt kno it, i thought it was just one, and i slid it out wrong and the bottom "straw" broke at the bottom, :( can anyone direct me to a site or place i can get a new one, he told me dont worry about it, but he just got it today,so i feel bad but anyway :eek: thanks

2. It sounds like you just broke the downstem. Google downstems, or just go to your headshop because they're pretty common. You can probably get him one that's really nice and better than the first for not too much money.

3. ah yes, ha thankyou so much, are they cheap?

4. Relatively. About as much as a pipe, but with a wide range of quality and price. Just make sure you get the right size. The best way is to bring the bong with you and try out different ones, but this is rarely possible. So you have to get the measurement of the hole where the stem goes in.

5. Yeah, it sounds like a downstem. You need to find the right diameter and length (it's either 14.5mm or 18.8mm) however the length you will have to see for yourself.

Should be ~$25-30.

6. tyvm guys :) +rep

7. I'm glad you not taking advantage of your friend. Its cool to see how you are taking responsibility and paying for it. A lot fo circles would be better if there were more people like you. You deserve a +Rep for being a good friend and a good circle dweller.

8. Yeah, as someone said before, I think you broke the downstem. Your local headshop should have some, mine has ROOR downstems for pretty good prices, ranging from $10 - $20.

9. get him a a diffused one and he will be really happy with you!