Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

British Tokers Unite!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by edd.excessive, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I thought id create a Brits only thread.

so to all u british tokers out there whatchya smoking on and were do you live.

Im a Londoner and im smoking on some cheese with abit of pollum hash thrown in, through a pipe.

2. im not british but sweet

3. uhm i've been to London and Cumbria... that makes me kind of British right?

4. Im from south east england - near Hastings if you know the area - and at the moment its so dry - out of about 15 dealers in my town only one of them will ever have weed, if we're lucky:mad:

But the stuff they grow in Hastings:eek::eek: oh my god its so strong. But we hardly ever get that shit.

Dude i envy you for living in London, the weed up there is sooo dank its amazing
    Anyway hope my town gets some weed in soon! Peace out:hello:

5. Born in Linconshire in 88 :) Moved to Canada in 96 :) Haven't gone back to Europe yet, but I'm looking forward to going there this summer. My uncle has a house in Scotland and he's going to line up a trip for us to Amsterdam, England, Scotland, Ireland, and probably Germany.

6. I'm British... 3% British in me, I guess I qualify!