Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing weed on a train

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheTrillest, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Anyone have any experience with this? Im going from Michigan to Texas in awhile and want to bring my vape and some weed. Do i have to take any special precautions or can I just throw my jar and mflb in my bag?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My guess is you would be solid on that .

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. If you're feeling slightly worried you always have the option of purchasing a box of bic pens, removing the ink, and filling each one with the desired quantity of cannabis. This is my personal favorite because it fits in nicely with the rest of my supplies (including my scented candles) and seems pretty inconspicuous.

4. I can't quite help you there... but major props for traveling by train!!!
    Here in the United States the train is a dying breed of travel that should really be the most popular!
    I mean a train is the best way to see this nation, your driven around in a box that has people serving you food and you can be stoned off your ass on edibles and nobody will care. Ever since I watched the BBC documentary series called Great Railway Journeys I have been intrigued by trains and the railroad system lol.

So yeah, onto the topic.... Because trains are a dying method of travel the security is nowhere near that of an airport, Am I saying you won't get caught, nope? But I am saying it is safer than trying to bring weed on an airplane and possibly safer than driving with it.

Look into the policies of the railway company your traveling with, go to the train station and watch people board and unload from trains to check for the security process, watch to see what happens with peoples luggage the entire time. Just do your research on their security and then make an educated guess on what you should do in the situation.

5. I've never done a long journey on a train, but any train I've ever been on there was nothing in the way of security

6. i travelled from the north of england to london and back with a stinky half O in my bag.. i got caught by the train tickets.. but only cause i purchased the wrong ticket.. all ended goood

7. #9 Bradl33t, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Get a vape pen. No worries there, they will assume it's an ecig if they even check you

8. Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll be fine, I just wanted to see if any of you had brought weed on a train and what was the experience with security

9. I'd just do edibles. You can do that freely out in the open and have no fears of being found out. People bring food on long train trips, that's normal. Some cookies or brownies are inconspicuous, and there's no risk of being kicked off at the next stop and arrested.

10. I've done it without problem although my trips were only from CT to MA. And it was Amtrak. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Bump

12. You shouldn't have any problems. I've only ever seen dogs at major stations and those are explosive sniffing dogs not drug dogs. Double jar it just to be safe.