Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing weed into my first music festival

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by waxmonkey, Mar 25, 2014.

1. im goin to edc ny this year and wanna bring some nug into it but it says they are doing a tsa style search, does this mean i wont be able to bring weed in or do they just say this on every music festival website? heres a link and if anyone has some tips on brining nug in lmk please!!! http://electricdaisycarnival.com/NewYork/info/general-info

2. At EDM Festivals I usually gooch whatever I'm bringing in.

I'd assume they're pretty strict with their searches at EDC, trying to get your goodies and whatnot.

3. #3 Colorado Green, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    Put the ganja in a baggie, and stuff it down into your underwear, ie, the 'gootch' move.
    I am informed by the UD that this area of the body is also called the 'grundle', lol.

Make sure you have nothing on you that will set off a metal detector.

I've never seen a body profile scan machine at a music festival, but then I don't go to EDM fests...

To find your stash, they will have to strip you buck naked; you will have to provoke security pretty severely to make that happen...

Have fun at the show!

4. I did concert security for 4 years and two areas of the body that were off limits to pat downs was the crotch and butt area. Just don't take a metal pipe with you incase they use a hand held wand detector for metal objects.

5. Wish I could tell ya dude, my style festival is more the campin in the woods kinda bring whatever you want have a grand ol time as long as no one dies lol not a bad way to go imo

6. Ever been to "Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park" man? If you go during the right festival it's fucking awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You gonna be there for Purple Hatter's Ball 2014 man!? Or are you a Bear Creek guy? I've probably seen you there at some point. Lol fuck yeah though Spirit of the Suwanee is the most beautiful place!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'd like to go to both this year, Purple hatter more so though lol by the way sick username dude rose funeral is the shit lol crucify.kill.rot and the resting sonata are fucking incredible.

9. I prefer Purple Hatter's also, I'll be there this year of course. Just moved out of state but it's worth driving back to FL for this festival. And dude hell yeah thank you, hardly anybody knows Rose Funeral haha. If you hear somebody shouting 'DAD!?!?!" at Purple Hatter near the tentsites that's us, come say hi and smoke a bowl lol.

10. Dude will do, hopefully I can get the money and friends together to make the trip up lol I live in Bradenton, how far you traveling from?

11. Fuck off man no way I just moved from Bradenton that's nuts! Lol Just moved to Colorado in January but I'm coming back for the festies. You went to BRHS by chance? Haha

12. Holy shit dude, nah I didn't I went to Venice High, I've only lived here for just over a year, I went from venice to Sarasota and now I'm here in bradenton lol that's badass you live in Colorado though for obvious reasons haha, that's a triple whammy coincidence, we both like rose funeral, spirit of the suwannee and you used to live here in b town, I actually met some dude from Bradenton on Xbox live when my buddy brought his 360 over, dude said he lived in Idaho now or somethin haha

13. Right?? That's crazy odds, the internet never fails to amaze me sometimes. Yeah I lived in Sarasota/B-town for 11 years and couldn't take it anymore. But yeah dude Colorado is the place to be lol. Managed to get a job doing Advertising and Marketing for the pot clubs within 100 miles or so. Dream life going on :) Used to work at that Totally Wicked eliquid and ecigs there in Bradenton, you might have seen the lounge on 14th st. Lol but man it's cool to see another Sarasota Bradenton dude on these forums, I thought I was the only one haha. I miss Tijuana Flats so fucking much. And Moe's Southwest Grill, they don't have either here in CO... Damn...

14. #14 wesker420, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    Yeah I know exactly where your talkin about lol I live off 14th and yeah for real I didn't think there were any other dudes from around here on gc that's fuckin sweet you got a job doin that, I'm hopin to work for a dispensary/club/clinic when we get medical here, and damn that sucks you don't have Moe's or Tijuana flats over there, the Moe's doesn't surprise me but I woulda thought you would atleast have a Tijuana flats, I guess the legal bud makes up for that though right? Hahah

15. I have not I live up in Mass and there's a great organization the Wormtown Trading Company that puts on two festivals at a dope summer camp 

16. I have been to Edc Vegas and Edc Orlando and from my experience it can be either a really light pat on the sides and go all the way up to a legit pat down(they exclude your genitals). I can bring anything that fits around my balls without making it obvious real easily and have never been caught. EmaZing lights also sells stash boxers which are awesome as well. Good luck, have fun and be safe. No need to take a shit ton of anything(if that's what you're into), stay hydrated, don't be afraid to ask for help(that's what the staff is there for) and when you decide to hit up Edc Vegas which you will after Edc ny let me know because I go every year

17. LOL it's edc don't trip

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. Gooch it and wear compression shorts with boxers and im sure you will be fine

19. This, done it a million times

20. haha thanks dude I appreciate the help!

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app