Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Pot On A Disney Cruise?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inacolorfulway, Jun 12, 2013.

1. A friend of mine is recently going on a Disney cruise. Its the Disney Wonder to Bahamas for 7 days. Would my friend me able to stash weed on there person or in a bag. Please reply if you actually have and got away with it or caught

2. Stick it in your anus

Worked every.dinsey.cruise I've been on. Get and extensive patdown from tiger and hid budys

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Been on about elven total had a half once up there both

4. ways

was there any drug dogs when you first board?

6. dude I hope you are kidding and im just to high to pick it up. cant you just get some weed from the islands you will be visiting?

7. 1. Buy a pack of cigs
    2. Take out the tobacco and the cotton filters from a few cigs
    3. Insert marijuana into cigs
    4. Smoke that shit on deck with Goofy and Pluto, but fuck Mickey.

8. Take out ur cavity fillings and stash mollys in there, then trade said mollys for bud on the boat.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The island im goin to is part of the disney cruise. Its only owned by disney no one lives on the island as a native. I really just need to know if there are drug dogs waiting at the gate. if there arent im good and just will shove it up my vag. if there are then thats more iffy

fuck me....

11. treat cruise ships like air ports and expect their to be dogs.   but i think in the long run its gonna depend if you are going into international waters and need to show passports at any ports.  

when i lived in hawaii all the cruise ships would come in at aloha tower usually and if it was an international ship (coming from the netherlands or south america) their would be dogs to inspect going on but not usually off.  and if the ship came from alaska or fla they usually didnt have any inspection.

still be weary.  id keep it as accessible as possible.  say in a cigarette pack in your pocket.  if you see any hint of dogs just throw it on the ground in a crowd of people or quietly in a trash can.  no use going to jail over your personal buds.

in the long run animals do their jobs better than humans.  hide it from the cops but dont even take your chances with dogs.

12. This may sounds weird, but put it on your butt. Its undetectable unless you get an x-ray my friends did it and got passed TSA

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

13. Pre bust a ton and toss it in a film canister and take a mflb

14. Maybe the odor of your vagina will over power the scent of the cannabis? For us to be sure we would need to see pictures of the particular vagina in question. I'm offering my expertise free of charge.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Haha you're gonna snatch stash it? Hardcore sista

16. I thought about that too when I was going to go on a cruise. But the sneaking it on won't be the hard part (if youre not traveling on a plane) the hard part is where are you going to smoke it>? I mean, they don't allow smoking cigarettes on the ship right? Usually that's how it is. And even if they do allow it, it'll only be on the deck, which you won't be able to do, so. You don't want to light up in your cabin and then have some awful alarm go off....But I have an idea!! You can make edibles and bring them with. That would definitely work. Unless youre going on a plane. I'm not so sure about the plane.

17. Just get some oil and a rig !

18. Bring a portable vape if u own one. U could do it in ur room safely

19. ......imagine the ship going down when you are ripped 😳

20. I thought this advice was for a "friend". Hmm..

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app