Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Pipe With Some Resin On Domestic Flight

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trae713, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I can get weed where I'm going, but I don't wanna buy a new pipe. You think I can make it through TSA with a pipe with just a little bit of resin at the bottom? Was thinking about putting it in a sock, then putting that sock in a jean pocket, which will be at the bottom of my luggage (carry on only). I have made it through TSA with weed multiple times in the past couple of years, but don'tknow how a pipe would work (showing up on the scanner or not).

2. Depends where you're flying from, some airports do allow you to carry. If it's not a friendly airport, I would not risk it. I've seen posts on here before about people getting caught with used pipes. They can still see it with an x-ray and if they pop you for it and see the resin you're fucked out of hell. Just buy a cheap new one and say it's for tobacco.

3. Why risk it? Buy a cheap pipe when you get there or use papers. :smoke:

4. why can't you just clean it? isopropyl alcohol will make pretty much any pipe like new besides like; wood lol

5. Just made it through TSA with a gram and a cleaned out pipe (go alcohol!).

6. Yeah if you want to lose all your liberties and get locked up.

7. Don't worry, I made it to my destination safely. TSA is looking for bombs and knives not little plants or "new" pipe.

8. How did you do it?

9. prolly had his invisible cloak.

10. #10 Dryice, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    1) this thread probably flirts with against the rules... shit involving getting shit on flights is pretty frowned upon.

2)

You should really just look for a headshop or whatever where you're going to snag a one-hitter. When I went to NYC my bro got me buds and I packed up my cigs with weed so I could smoke them when I saw fit. I also bought a one hitter so I could just pack it up in a bathroom somewhere and just hit the train (to get more towards the hood) or find a quiet block to rip it.

11. Answer's in the title Imo