Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing phone to a deal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by myballsitch, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #41 DriftingApart, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012

Cannabis itself is in fact a drug, there's no two ways about it, like the blade you quoted had stated.

It can be called a drug, a medicine, a vegetable, a source of fiber or hemp fuel, whatever; they're all umbrella terms for this plant and are equally appropriate, but it is mainly based on the topic at hand. For example, if you are explaining the benefits of consuming it raw as a dietary supplement, then it is considered a vegetable. If one is using it in a medical facility or for the purpose of curing an ailment with either psychoactive or non-psychoactive cannabanoids (e.g., less volatile ones which can reduce inflammation), then it can be considered a medicine. If one is explaining the effects on ones person in the aftermath of consuming the plant's psychoactive compounds, then it can be considered a drug.

Calling it not a drug is just as offensive as calling it a drug.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/emotional_health/addictions/cannabis.shtml

And you are allowing the adverse connotation of the term 'drug' to dictate your word choice.

Unfortunately, one individuals perspective of vernacular is not ubiquitous, therefore we must learn to coexist with the intricacies of meaning that the english language may possess. Otherwise, things are considered in the form of a constant positive or negative, which just perpetuates a limited perspective.

The fact of the matter is, things are constantly changing, always.

2. #42 StickieIcky, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012

Although i totally agree with your main point i have to say i hate when i hear this from people. When you pick up a sack of bud it is still in the plant form from which it sprouted, rather then all the altercations for other "plant" mentioned drugs.
    Again not trying to argue hahaha, just really stoned and wanted to get that out.

As for the OP. If you feel uncomfortable just wait till a better dealer that suites your needs comes along. Trust theres alot out there you just got to look for them. If you do decide to go with this dealer i would for sure still bring your phone, for all you know it could be your lifeline

3. #43 MileHighGamer, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    I would be sketched dealing to someone that seemed as sketch as you too haha! You gotta be secure and firm to your dealer man. Act experienced at least, its the ones who are all nervous dealers rob and shit anyways. If you don't feel safe doing a deal don't do it. That's why marijuana is looked down upon is idiot dealer and buyers. People who can actually grow dank as pot are some of the most normal, smart people I know. Be smart and ACT chill, if you can't be chill. If he see's some kid shaking in front of him and all that shit he'll probably give you a jank-ass-jew-sack.What I do is act like I have known them for a while even if I don't try and be open and laid-back, Ask to smoke a bowl with him maybe, talk to him. I don't deal for this reason. I might sell a little to a friend, but people who act like its a drug shouldn't be able to smoke it. Sorry.
    DON'T PANIC ITS ORGANIC.
    Pull up your big boy pants and walk on in there.

4. Not worth it to me, dude. I wouldn't have this guy as my regular dealer.

5. i never leave home without a phone.

if you want to make a half logical argument, like you have throughout this entire thread, i have one for you.

you realize that everything in the entire world is organic.

or·gan·ic   [awr-gan-ik]
    adjective
    1.noting or pertaining to a class of chemical compounds that formerly comprised only those existing in or derived from plants or animals, but that now includes all other compounds of carbon.

2.characteristic of, pertaining to, or derived from living organisms: organic remains found in rocks.

6. Bring:
    2-3 larger human males
    1 phone
    that is all

7. id find a new dealer, fuck that.

im always nervous like that meeting a new dealer but most dont talk anyway and just want to trade and go meet the next guy.

i bring my phone with me cuz dealers are always late.

8. Thats not true, here some things to make sure you got a good dealer

- you feel you have some sort of respect from them
    - they are easy to contact
    - they reply
    - they weigh it out good and are friendly
    - and most importantly is that you never feel sketch when around them

what you shouldn't do when trying to figure if they are good or not

- buy fat sacks
    - meet in sketchy areas
    - kiss their feet
    - don't go through someone else, once you meet them then get their number
    Don't ever let a dealer drag you and tell you straight. If you don't want to meet somewhere or if they don't reply in time then find a new dealer. Its simple. We are all people just labeled on what we do but we are still people so if they can't meet your standards then they just lost a customer